Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cocksta

Daily Team News [ 2016 ]

So PAE jut released a video called "official countdown" zeca says:" it's coming in ten days. The new era of Panthinaikos will begin. Stay tuned" what do you guys think this means?

What video you talking about?

^^From Alafouzos you never know Pana97....He's the king of lame stuff like that. If that's the announcement of PAE, we must feel sorry for them! What are they going to announce, it's PAOs 108th birthday here's the new PAO....Rebuilt stadium, new investments and a higher budget? That's the only thing that I care about PAE!

PAE stated that this is a big announcement, and the new PAO will commence....So if it's not a new owner bringing PAO a new stadium, and with millions of upgrades across all sections of the team, that will prove how low this current management is!!!!

^jvc I hope it is. They're making a very big deal out of this so it is possible. Since 2016 began I've been very impressed with the team. The Winter transfer period was really a huge clean-up

Edited by Ethnikos

That's what I'm thinking Ethnikos....Lets hope that this time they don't let the PAO world down!

^jvc I hope it is. They're making a very big deal out of this so it is possible. Since 2016 began I've been very impressed with the team. The Winter transfer period was really a huge clean-up

big clean up???

you replaced 5-6 players with 5-6 nobodies....

I am not being rude, but I don't see where the improvement in your best 11 has come from?

what I meant was that the 6 that have come in are not overall much better than what you had...I don't call that a big clean up...

Boumal has had an excellent season.....and has been good for PAO...

We have not seen Mamute/Evangelista.....and we know very little about them...

Mesto turns 34 in a couple of months......and had not played for a long time...the jury is out on players in that age bracket....

We'll see RED SHERIFF,

March 13 2016 is going to be a great game bud :)

IF the game is allowed to be played... ;)

• Like it 1

edit

Edited by Tzatziki