Phantis Forums

Daily Team News [ 2017 ]

athinaios
Message added by Lazarus

Recent years: 2016 | 2015

Berg is acting as any other pro player would!

He is a professional player who has a last chance to make a few bucks through a contract!

Anyone in his place would do the same thing!

The team needs to get paid and he needs to realize that.

The player in my opinion is GONE

A very good greek saying says…

Τη δοξα πολλοι εμυσησαν…το χρημα ουδης!

He is going for the money and nothing else!

Personally I don't think he was ever with the team!

He did it for our nice weather,the greek hospitality and the mere fact that his wife liked greece!

Good Riddance!

Kapetanie   TAKE OVER PLEEEEEASE!

Edited by Lamiara ole

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Lamiara ole said:

The team needs to get paid and he needs to realize that.

.................He is going for the money and nothing else!

I agree with both statements, clearly hes going to make some fast cash in which will probably be his last contract

C3bJzjcWYAEfHnP.jpg

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/article/1099036/koryfaia-elliniki-omada-sto-ch-league-o-panathinaikos-pic-vids

Interesting article!

It goes to show you the magnitude of PANATHINAIKOS!

Even though we are no longer participate in the CL we are still the TOP TEAM COMING FROM GREECE!

The rest is …να εχουμε να λεμε!

Edited by Lamiara ole

On 2017-06-21 at 0:04 PM, jvc said:

PAO will not be able to stop him....team still hasn't paid him fully this season,  or the rest of the roster.   This is getting ridiculous now....Take the license away and relegate the club NOW!!!  Kick Alafouzos out and start over!!!

As per media reports, you're wrong Berg has got paid therefore PAO can absolutely stop him, he has no case

From what has taken place in the last few days, I am almost certain that if someone doesn't step in to take over for alafouzo the team will have a hell of a time staying in the 1st division. Getting rid of Berg limberopoulo and who knows who is next, will make us a mid table team striving not to relegate. Is this what alafouzou envisioned  and promised to the Panathinaikos fans?

I am one of the first people in  here who thought and voiced their opinion that this guy SHOULD GO IMMIDIATELY! SIX YEARS of this fiasco are enough! 

PANATHINAIKOS DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT.

we signed altman lets hope he fits in..he looks promising....we are about to also complete the signings of filipe ferreira a lb from pacos and kolovetsios cb from aek

very close to signing winger Ashkan Dejagah  former wolfsburg and fulham

Edited by Green Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw in the Dutch media that defender Mattias Johansson of AZ Alkmaar signed a three year contract at Pana. He played 5,5 years at AZ (129 games, 6 goals). Not a bad player, but he works hard. Has a lot of injuries and suspencions as I recall. Hence the 129 games where AZ plays mostly 50+ games a year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Three years in 3rd division and kiss this club goodbye. All the better players will leave and if the club continues, then it'll be just any other struggling club.

Alafouzo saved the club from going to 3rd division years ago, but he's been one of the most incompetent owners ever. He wasted 40 mil. of his own money too. But, if he leaves the club without finding anyone to take over, he better leave Greece too.

The meeting yesterday with Alafouzos ended after an hour. PAO has debts of over 50 million and not the 25 million that Dimitri had thought. The club needs to pay UEFA 3 million due at the end of the month or face punishments. This is situation for the club and all its fans is very worrisome.

3 hours ago, jvc said:

^^Dimitri new all along what the debts are....there's a huge cover up going on.  Alafouzos is probably covering the Vardo family,  and I wouldn't be surprised if Dimitri has a past in there....the whole thing wasn't logical from the beginning.   The probable conclusion is....Alafouzos is the families puppet.   And when he took over PAO the actual debts were much higher.  Think about it.  Dimitri states that Alafouzos actually invested 40 million????   From his own mouth....was shown evidence.  But Alafouzos can't show the documents public,  because he's protecting PAO?????   From both of their mouths.   SMOKE SCREEN MY FRIEND.

I wouldn't be surprised. I just want Alfouzos gone from the club! What a disgrace.