Daily Team News [ 2017 ]

athinaios
Message added by Lazarus

Recent years: 2016 | 2015

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have appreciated Zeca's zeal and contributions but he's hurt the team several times when he gets cards, especially when there is absolutely no reason for such. This would drive me mad if I were a coach. He's not mature to be a captain. He also appears to be a complainer, judging from his constant chatter with the refs. This would piss me off if I were a ref.\

Anyway, I think he can still contribute.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you seen this movie before? I know I have..... and it sucks.

I support various teams in several sports and most of the times they are not doing well. I can deal with that. But, what bothers me to high hell is when my team, like PAO, beats their main opponents but lose the title.  This season PAO got more points against Oly, PAOK, AEK.  Many seasons we'd win handily if the league was of the top 5-6 teams, but of course we didn't, because we drop the most points to lesser teams. Very frustrating.

ΑΝΑΛΥΤΙΚΑ Η ΒΑΘΜΟΛΟΓΙΑ ΤΩΝ ΝΤΕΡΜΠΙ 2016-2017.  This includes the latest PAOK-PAO (3-0) when we didn't care and had only 2 regular starters on the squad.

Εντός

Εκτός

Σύνολο

Ομάδα Ν Ι Η ΓΚΟΛ Ν Ι Η ΓΚΟΛ Ν Ι Η ΓΚΟΛ Βαθμοί
Παναθηναϊκός 2 1 0 2-0 1 0 2 3-8 3 1 2 5-8 10
ΠΑΟΚ 3 0 0 6-0 0 0 3 1-6 3 0 3 7-6 9
Ολυμπιακός 3 0 0 8-1 0 0 3 0-4 3 0 3 8-5 9
ΑΕΚ 2 0 1 6-3 0 1 2 0-4 2 1 3 6-7 7

Seems Alafouzos will no longer be president, but he will still around

Αποχωρεί από πρόεδρος ο Αλαφούζος! Στην θέση του ο Μαυροκουκουλάκης

Δεν θα συνεχίσει στην θέση του προέδρου του Παναθηναϊκού, ο Γιάννης Αλαφούζος (ο οποίος παραμένει ο ισχυρός άντρας του συλλόγου). Η απόφαση του να μην είναι στο προσκήνιο, ήταν από καιρό γνωστή και η απόφαση του, δείχνει προς σ' αυτή την κατεύθυνση.

Ο αντικαταστάτης του εκτός συγκλονιστικού απροόπτου θα είναι ο Μάνος Μαυροκουκουλάκης(ο οποίος πριν από λίγο καιρό είχε επιστρέψει στην ομάδα στην θέση του αντιπροέδρου)

Το νέο ΔΣ θα αναδειχθεί στην αυριανή Γ.Σ. της ΠΑΕ και αναμένεται να έχει αλλαγές Συγκεκριμένα, θα μειωθεί ο αριθμός των μελών, ώστε να γίνει πιο ευέλικτο και λειτουργικό.

Source: http://www.sentragoal.gr/panathinaikos/arthro/apoxorei_apo_proedros_o_alafouzos_stin_thesi_tou_o_maurokoukoulakis-130921620/

Edited by Jimmy Prasinos

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, jvc said:

http://www.sentragoal.gr/panathinaikos/arthro/epafi_tis_fegenornt_me_ton_mpergk-130946210/

Berg is on his way out....PAO will make just over 5 million.  At this point the team is in dire need of cash even if we keep him he'll have no real quality to play with.  The rebuild starts yet again....THANKS ALAFOUZOS!

Yeah, it kind of reminds of PAOK in a way.  Like when we had to sell Venetidis, Kafes, Georgiadis, Okkas, Salpingidis, Christodoulopoulos, Melissis, Vieirinha, Stafylidis, Malezas.  Fire sales just to pay wages.

Berg will leave. He's fed up with the Greek reality and he thinks the team won't do anything spectacular any time soon. Making 5 mil ain't loose change; it's good money and I don't think Berg's value will go up. I also think it's better to get this money now and get a couple needed players, plus pay the salaries, because PAO needs internal peace. Unpaid players is bad for morale.

I heard that Alafouzos is looking for a new owner to take over the club.

• 4 weeks later...

«Υπογράφει ο Μπεργκ, συμφωνία κάτω από τη ρήτρα με Παναθηναϊκό»

We are talking about…"ΔΙΑΛΥΣΗ"!

The team has hit rock bottom!

The only asset and star in the team named Berg will be history come tomorrow!

From the looks of it we will be competing to stay afloat next year!

This is not the PANATHINAIKOS  I envisioned.

Terrible!

If this is true Alafouzo will not be able to show his face anywhere in Greece...I dunno, maybe I am wrong? But I feel the hardcore fans will loose their collective shi.t.s I get the feeling that Berg has been the one or one of very few things that PAO fans were proud of and he has been something of a shmaia. Then again, if the player wants to leave (and who would blame him), there is no point in forcing him to stay.

I don't blame Marcus for wanting to leave, he has been loyal to our club for years, but things are getting worse not better.. on the other hand, he is the BEST a player in the Greek SuperLeague and if he wants to leave, Panathinaikos needs to get paid, the Arabs are trying to get him for peanuts and that's bullshit. If Marcus really loves the club he needs to make sure PAO get what they want for him

For sure if PAO was in the state it is, they could have more leverage in negotiations, Berg is for sure the best Greek League striker, but I think his transfer price will not be anywhere near what Mitroglou's was for example. Also, PAO does not benefit much by selling Berg, apparently his previous club has 40-50% of his rights and Berg himself has 10% of any transfer fee he brings in.

I also read that Berg has a minimum fee release clause (and the offer received is lower) anyone know what the min fee is in his contract?

Berg's transfer fee is 10 million euros.. Panathinaikos is suppose to get 5.5 million of that if I am not mistaken, the rest goes to Hamburg and a small percentage goes to Berg. 

Apparently the Arabs offered something like 2.5 million for the transfer , and have offered Berg over 3 million a year in salary, a lot more then what he makes at PAO. The PAO board has stated if they give us PAO's 5 million they can take him, I think they shouldn't settle for anything less then that. 

Like i said before, if Marcus loves the team as much as he says he does, he needs to make sure PAO gets paid so he can help the club

1 hour ago, Jimmy Prasinos said:

if Marcus loves the team as much as he says he does, he needs to make sure PAO gets paid so he can help the club

I don't think your expectations of him here specifically are very realistic, with all due respect Jimmy.

10 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

I don't think your expectations of him here specifically are very realistic, with all due respect Jimmy.

I am realizing that hes actually a "kolopaido" the way he is acting, hes a great player and when you wanna leave a team, well the team has to get paid for you to leave, some players think that because they wanna leave the team will just let them leave for free or for a really low fee..

When Cisse left PAO he was the best player in Greece and we got paid 5,80 million euros at the time, why should PAO let Berg walk for anything less? PAO needs to put their foot down.