Phantis Forums
athinaios

Daily Team News [ 2017 ]

Lazarus

Recent years: 2016 | 2015

Message added by Lazarus

I have appreciated Zeca's zeal and contributions but he's hurt the team several times when he gets cards, especially when there is absolutely no reason for such. This would drive me mad if I were a coach. He's not mature to be a captain. He also appears to be a complainer, judging from his constant chatter with the refs. This would piss me off if I were a ref.\

Anyway, I think he can still contribute.

I don't know about Wemmer..... is he any good? :animaatjes-confused-1124061:

Is Nike paying like $50 mil to be on our jerseys?   :confused:

how does PAO have 2x more posts than oly on here? lol

i guess oly fans are bored of constant winning whereas us pao fans have the goal of taking them down which is more inspiring

Since the early 2000s, the PAO section always has had more posts that all other teams combined. It's just more interesting here! :Yes::drool:

• Like it 1

Have you seen this movie before? I know I have..... and it sucks.

I support various teams in several sports and most of the times they are not doing well. I can deal with that. But, what bothers me to high hell is when my team, like PAO, beats their main opponents but lose the title.  This season PAO got more points against Oly, PAOK, AEK.  Many seasons we'd win handily if the league was of the top 5-6 teams, but of course we didn't, because we drop the most points to lesser teams. Very frustrating.

ΑΝΑΛΥΤΙΚΑ Η ΒΑΘΜΟΛΟΓΙΑ ΤΩΝ ΝΤΕΡΜΠΙ 2016-2017.  This includes the latest PAOK-PAO (3-0) when we didn't care and had only 2 regular starters on the squad.

Εντός

Εκτός

Σύνολο

Ομάδα Ν Ι Η ΓΚΟΛ Ν Ι Η ΓΚΟΛ Ν Ι Η ΓΚΟΛ Βαθμοί
Παναθηναϊκός 2 1 0 2-0 1 0 2 3-8 3 1 2 5-8 10
ΠΑΟΚ 3 0 0 6-0 0 0 3 1-6 3 0 3 7-6 9
Ολυμπιακός 3 0 0 8-1 0 0 3 0-4 3 0 3 8-5 9
ΑΕΚ 2 0 1 6-3 0 1 2 0-4 2 1 3 6-7 7

Seems Alafouzos will no longer be president, but he will still around

Αποχωρεί από πρόεδρος ο Αλαφούζος! Στην θέση του ο Μαυροκουκουλάκης

Δεν θα συνεχίσει στην θέση του προέδρου του Παναθηναϊκού, ο Γιάννης Αλαφούζος (ο οποίος παραμένει ο ισχυρός άντρας του συλλόγου). Η απόφαση του να μην είναι στο προσκήνιο, ήταν από καιρό γνωστή και η απόφαση του, δείχνει προς σ' αυτή την κατεύθυνση.

Ο αντικαταστάτης του εκτός συγκλονιστικού απροόπτου θα είναι ο Μάνος Μαυροκουκουλάκης(ο οποίος πριν από λίγο καιρό είχε επιστρέψει στην ομάδα στην θέση του αντιπροέδρου)

Το νέο ΔΣ θα αναδειχθεί στην αυριανή Γ.Σ. της ΠΑΕ και αναμένεται να έχει αλλαγές Συγκεκριμένα, θα μειωθεί ο αριθμός των μελών, ώστε να γίνει πιο ευέλικτο και λειτουργικό.

Source: http://www.sentragoal.gr/panathinaikos/arthro/apoxorei_apo_proedros_o_alafouzos_stin_thesi_tou_o_maurokoukoulakis-130921620/

Edited by Jimmy Prasinos

12 hours ago, jvc said:

http://www.sentragoal.gr/panathinaikos/arthro/epafi_tis_fegenornt_me_ton_mpergk-130946210/

Berg is on his way out....PAO will make just over 5 million.  At this point the team is in dire need of cash even if we keep him he'll have no real quality to play with.  The rebuild starts yet again....THANKS ALAFOUZOS!

Yeah, it kind of reminds of PAOK in a way.  Like when we had to sell Venetidis, Kafes, Georgiadis, Okkas, Salpingidis, Christodoulopoulos, Melissis, Vieirinha, Stafylidis, Malezas.  Fire sales just to pay wages.

Berg will leave. He's fed up with the Greek reality and he thinks the team won't do anything spectacular any time soon. Making 5 mil ain't loose change; it's good money and I don't think Berg's value will go up. I also think it's better to get this money now and get a couple needed players, plus pay the salaries, because PAO needs internal peace. Unpaid players is bad for morale.

I heard that Alafouzos is looking for a new owner to take over the club.

«Υπογράφει ο Μπεργκ, συμφωνία κάτω από τη ρήτρα με Παναθηναϊκό»

We are talking about…"ΔΙΑΛΥΣΗ"!

The team has hit rock bottom!

The only asset and star in the team named Berg will be history come tomorrow!

From the looks of it we will be competing to stay afloat next year!

This is not the PANATHINAIKOS  I envisioned.

Terrible!

If this is true Alafouzo will not be able to show his face anywhere in Greece...I dunno, maybe I am wrong? But I feel the hardcore fans will loose their collective shi.t.s I get the feeling that Berg has been the one or one of very few things that PAO fans were proud of and he has been something of a shmaia. Then again, if the player wants to leave (and who would blame him), there is no point in forcing him to stay.

^^The main goal for this club....get the debt manageable.  The new stadium is priority number 1,  and without balanced sheets,  the stadium will be halted.