Phantis Forums

2017-18 Season

Mitsos

Ιδανικό Σαββατοκύριακο!

Νίκες Άρη σε μπάλλα, μπάσκετ, ήττα Παναχαικής ποδόσφαιρο, ήττα Πανιωνίου μπάσκετ.

Η άνοδος στην Α εθνική σχεδόν τελείωσε (εκτός και αν αυτοκτονήσουμε), στο μπάσκετ με λίγη σοβαρότητα αποφεύγουμε τις περιπέτειες.

Τι άλλο να ζητήσει κανείς!!!

• Like it 1

Στο μπάσκετ η φανέλα και η έδρα μάς έχουν κρατήσει. Έχουμε εύκολο πρόγραμμα πάντως και πιθανολογώ να φθάσουμε τις 9-10 νίκες. Ο προβληματισμός παραμένει για το τέλος της σεζόν, τι μέλλει γενέσθαι με το ιδιοκτησιακό. Το ίδιο και στο ποδόσφαιρο βέβαια.

On 3/25/2018 at 11:48 PM, Emperor said:

Next week, Panachaiki-OFI.

We play at home against Doxa.

Literally, any result is good for us as long as we win our match. That's the case when top 4 play between each other and 3rd and 4th are trailing by a solid margin on table, and two only can go up. Of course, draw there is the best, but let's stay focused on our match.

Edited by REY
  • Like it 1

9 hours ago, Emperor said:

Great goal indeed, but it doesn't change my opinion that Diamantopoulos isn't SL material.

Agreed.

SL material: Platelas, Tzanakakis, Deli, Soouza, Ntounis, Kantimiris, Bargan (possibly), Moumin (albeit too slow)

SL bench: Valerianos (possibly), Kanakoudis, Intzolgou (possibly)

To go: Diamantopoulos, Pavlidis, Pasas, Kasos, Nikic (too slow), Bourbos, Tsoumanis (is he still in the roster?), Bastakos

Question mark - Anakoglou, Milunovic, Handi, Lottas

• Like it 1

On 3/28/2018 at 2:26 PM, ukworm said:

Agreed.

SL material: Platelas, Tzanakakis, Deli, Soouza, Ntounis, Kantimiris, Bargan (possibly), Moumin (albeit too slow)

SL bench: Valerianos (possibly), Kanakoudis, Intzolgou (possibly)

To go: Diamantopoulos, Pavlidis, Pasas, Kasos, Nikic (too slow), Bourbos, Tsoumanis (is he still in the roster?), Bastakos

Question mark - Anakoglou, Milunovic, Handi, Lottas

Mostly I agree. But when I catch some more time I will give my opinion too in the Roster topic since we regularly post in this topic which is logical as we follow the season week in and week out here. Let me revive some other threads too.

Edited by REY

OFI need to keep the trio that I mentioned here some days ago, since some of them were serious Super League talents and experience holders now, and also to keep some other midfielders and add some fresh meat into defense and midfield in order to be sure next year, knowing the fact that they have financial issues too. But not one of my fav teams in general, so myself as one of Aris fans need to think of ourselves.

So, on contrary, Aris will need to keep all their key defensive operations' makers (GK+CDs+full backs+CMs), add some foreign quality attacking players + one CM and should be OK next season. Let's not fool ourselves and drown into Greek syndrome of bad managing and must-be top 4 or 5 logic immediately especially when your funds are not satisfactory

HT Aris-Doxa 1:0, entertaining game and it is seen that Aris now feel less pressure because of distance onto 3rd and 4th placed teams.

Edited by REY
  • Like it 2

Congrats to them for another victory.  They are not capable of putting teams away and give the fanbase a heart attack, it seems like every week, but all is well that ends well. 

• Like it 1