Phantis Forums

2017-18 Season

Mitsos

I agree with you that he is better but... as long as Pasas assists and scores and penalties are made on him as it is the case this month, and as long as Dounis is still an impact player even coming from the bench, nobody can say that this is a wrong decision by coach.

That is how I look at the issue. But don't get me wrong, we agreed on this in terms of quality of the players.

• Like it 1

They are usually left attacking midfielders or at least they are used on that position. Sometimes Spanos uses Pavlidis as AM (in front of our DM duo) from start and Platellas' position as a right AM is cemented. Plus Spanos has one more favorite for attacking mid and it is Kassos. So, no place for all.

5 hours ago, REY said:

I agree with you that he is better but... as long as Pasas assists and scores and penalties are made on him as it is the case this month, and as long as Dounis is still an impact player even coming from the bench, nobody can say that this is a wrong decision by coach.

That is how I look at the issue. But don't get me wrong, we agreed on this in terms of quality of the players.

Yes, sure, I know what you mean. By despite Passas' contribution lately I believe he is a mediocre player.

Rey I agree with your logic. If the line-up works for the team why change it?

I'd probably start Ntounis on the right and Platellas on the left. Just to try something new...

PS - To be honest, bit pissed off with Platellas lately, too much dribbling, too much holding the ball and little substance. Football should be simpler. I wouldn't bench him just yet, but his performance is nowhere near the beginning of the season.

1 hour ago, ukworm said:

PS - To be honest, bit pissed off with Platellas lately, too much dribbling, too much holding the ball and little substance. Football should be simpler. I wouldn't bench him just yet, but his performance is nowhere near the beginning of the season.

I know what you mean, I also have the same feeling. But still Platellas is an asset while being on the field. He is one of the few players we have with such dribbling technique and scoring skills. Moreover, there are constantly a couple of opponents on him and other players of ours have more space to move.

Πάλι μια από τα ίδια.... Σε ματς με 15000 κόσμο, για δεύτερη φορά ισοπαλία, αυτή τη φορά μάλιστα με απαράδεκτη εμφάνιση.

Ρε "παιχταράδες", πρήζετε τον κόσμο όλη τη βδομάδα να έρθει να σας δει, έρχεται μαζικά ο κόσμος, και εσείς ΤΟΝ ΔΙΩΧΝΕΤΕ!!! Μέχρι πότε νομίζετε ο κόσμος θα έρχεται να βλέπει αυτό το μετριότατο θέαμα????

ΥΓ

Αμφιβάλλω βέβαια αν στο Β παίχτηκαν 20 λεπτά ποδόσφαιρο.... Αλλά αυτό είναι αναμενόμενο. Αδικαιολόγητοι. Και ο προπονητής λίγος.

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 2

Η βαθμολογία:

Άρης 49

ΟΦΗ 45

Παναχαϊκή 43

Αυτή τη βδομάδα έχουμε μεσοβδόμαδα (7/3, 15:00) αγωνιστική:

Αιγινιακός - ΟΦΗ
Καλλιθέα - Άρης
Εργοτέλης - Παναχαΐκή

Την Κυριακή 11/3 Παναχαϊκή και ΟΦΗ έχουν δύσκολα παιχνίδια:

Κισσαμικός - Παναχαΐκή
ΟΦΗ - Τρίκαλα
 Άρης - Εργοτέλης

3 hours ago, Emperor said:

Δεν το είδα το παιχνίδι, είδα μόνον τα τελευταία 10' και μου έκανε πολύ κακή εντύπωση ότι παίζαμε με γιόμες από το κέντρο.

Κοίτα, αν η ομάδα δεν σκοράρει γρήγορα, μετά αρχίζει ο πανικός και δεν υπάρχει κανένα σχέδιο για να σπάσουμε σφιχτές άμυνες. Σαν να μην υπάρχει καθόλου βοήθεια από τον πάγκο. Σαν να κατεβαίνουμε να παίξουμε μια παρέα 5x5 και ο καθένας παίζει για την πάρτη του.....

Και το άλλο: η πίεσή μας δεν είναι αρκετή. Κανονικά όταν πιέζεις πρέπει να έχεις 4-5 παίχτες μέσα στην περιοχή. Εμείς ούτε αυτό δε μπορούμε να κάνουμε. Ανούσια υπεροχή, γιόμες στο θεό, και αν μια γιόμα στις 5 φτάσει στην περιοχή βγαίνει εύκολα από τους 6 αμυντικούς vs το 1.5 κεφάλι που έχουμε εμείς εκεί μέσα.

Πάλι ξεκίνησε Κάσσο που είναι μόνιμα στα ρηχά νερά. Πάλι ο Πλατέλλας κουράζει τη μπάλα, πάλι η αριστερή πλευρά ψιλοάδεια, πάλι δεν έχει overlaps, πάλι γιόμες, πάλι πανικός.... Μια από τα ίδια φίλε... 

Aυτοί ήρθαν να παίξουν άμυνα, να κάνουν καθυστέρηση κλπ κλπ. Αυτοί παίξανε με σχέδιο. Εμείς όχι.

Η κατάσταση είναι ψιλο-γελοία. Ο ΟΦΗ, ΟΚ, είναι καλή ομάδα, θα ανέβει. Η Παναχαική κρατιέται με νύχια και με δόντια και εμείς επιμένουμε να τους βάζουμε στο παιχνίδι. Είναι για γέλια και για κλάματα!

Edited by ukworm

I watched the last 30 minutes of the game and was not surprised by the final score.  I do think the goal Aris scored was legit because the Kallithea player, I believe it was the  black guy, kept our player onside.  Overall though Aris did not do enough to win this game.  To be fair the quality is not there and I guess one can't expect it given the league Aris is currently participating in.  Teams that sit back will always give us problems because of what I previously mentioned.  

I was impressed by the field conditions but disappointed in the unnecessary delaying by our opponents and the lack of awareness by some of our guys especially Bourbos.

• Like it 1

Nothing to add nor subtract. Disappointed here. Simply the in-box play up-front is not good enough in last 2 games. Let us fight until the end because the reality says so. We are not that superior but +2 towards OFI. That's the way it is and we need to give as much support as possible. Good luck.

Yes, there's no quality in the team but in this case 2 points were stolen from us. That's how I see it.

Probably not intentional, just pure incompetence by the linesman.

But that doesn't change the fact that we should have won 0-1. 

• Like it 1