Phantis Forums

2017-18 Season

Mitsos

Agreed, slow and same style of play all 3 of them....

What a crazy game that was though!

And Ergotelis! My goodness!!?!?!  What an absolutely M-E-N-T-A-L team! 

Shambolic non-existent playground-style defense, crazy pace, 2-3 bullets up front. No messing about, no faking injuries and crap like that. No miserable greek shite that destroy the game. Just play to score more goals. No long balls, good possession.....

All I can say: WOW!

I really want them to do well.

Edited by ukworm
  • Like it 1

Offtopic - ατάλαντος κρατικοδίαιτος δημοσιογράφος ΕΡΤ! ΧΑΧΑΧ, δε ξέρει πού να κοιτάξει, δε μπορεί να πει μια κουβέντα χωρίς ΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ

Ραδιοφωνικός τελείως

• Like it 1

Nice come back and another 3 points.  Next week is a great opportunity to add some distance with one of the teams expected to compete for promotion.  Last year promotion was lost in a span of 3-4 minutes against Lamia and Apollon and we could never make up the difference. 

• Like it 1

4 minutes ago, ukworm said:

Very good fitness levels as well. Congrats to the support people behind the team thus far.

PS - Platellas definitely SL material. 

I would take him, possibly Hugo Souza as a CD (I like him and his play) and Diamantopoulos as a bench striker for example who uses space up front very well, taking several men on his shoulders to open up spaces to our wingers. Others are debatable.

Edited by REY

I just noticed that Panachaiki has a new emblem, the surprising thing in my opinion is that they replaced their historic red with purple.

Anyway, Mitsos is right,  when we play with promotion direct opponents, points are golden, a victory on Saturday will strengthen our leading position for good.

Edited by Emperor

Aris-Panahaiki 2:1, Platellas and Delizissis scorers.

There are some parallels with the Ergo match. Of course again that turn around after the first conceded goal.

Platellas good again. Hope all is well with Tzanakakis and that injury. Kapnidis clumsy up front.

• Like it 1

Not a good Aris. Lucky to get a 3 pointer really as they deserved a draw. Also they had a disallowed goal on a possible foul that was whistled.

Somewhere we will pay probably for some luck that we have had in recent matches.

Rey, you are probably correct, let's hope we pay after we have separated ourselves quite a bit from the rest of the bunch.  As for the goal, the AR raised his flag for an off sides.  I think it was actually the correct call.

1 hour ago, REY said:

Not a good Aris. Lucky to get a 3 pointer really as they deserved a draw. 

I didn't watch the match, I am wondering if Platellas (mainly) and Diamantopoulos absences were so obvious.

8 minutes ago, Mitsos said:

As for the goal, the AR raised his flag for an off sides.  I think it was actually the correct call.

Exactly, there is just one player of Aris in front of the scorer. Our GK is 3-4 meters behind him.

Probably. Well, still not a best angle. Questionable but that's not our business.

Next match: Doxa away, OFI in. Important matches as hell and not the easiest.

This year, I conclude , in terms of quality majority of teams are closer and in the similar level. Last season we would have more easier matches with more big-margin wins, but again this season even tougher opponents we succeeded at winning, something that last season we failed occasionally when we shouldn't have, after we even blew some 1 or 2 goal leads to not finish with 3 pointers and stay in touch.

• Like it 1

5 minutes ago, REY said:

Next match: Doxa away, OFI in. Important matches as hell and not the easiest.

Doxa, Panachaiki and OFI are the main contenders of us for the promotion, i.e. the matches against them count for double. I just noticed that Doxa has conceded just one goal in six matches this season and I also recall that two years ago (in FL2) they have beaten us in both matches.

• Like it 1

Η… πολυφωνία κάνει τη διαφορά
Ο Άρης βαδίζει στο μονοπάτι της επιστροφής στη Σούπερλιγκα, ήδη έχει αποκτήσει απόσταση πέντε βαθμών από τον δεύτερο και πέρα από την «ευστοχία» σε επίπεδο αποτελεσμάτων, ένα στοιχείο που τον χαρακτηρίζει είναι η πολυφωνία στην επίθεση.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/football-league/article/1169589/i-polyfonia-kanei-ti-diafora

Είναι δεδομένο ότι, οι «κίτρινοι» είναι οι απόλυτοι ρυθμιστές της κατάστασης και στους δύο επόμενους αγώνες θα φανεί αν θα διευκολύνουν τους εαυτούς τους. Αν διατηρήσουν το απόλυτο έπειτα από τους αγώνες απέναντι σε Δόξα Δράμας(εκτός) και ΟΦΗ(εντός) ουσιαστικά θα αυξήσουν τη διαφορά από δύο ομάδες που έχουν τον ίδιο στόχο. Αυτό που τους χαρακτηρίζει μέχρι στιγμής είναι η αποτελεσματικότητα σε παιχνίδια όπου δεν επιτρέπονταν βαθμολογικές απώλειες αλλά και η πολυφωνία στην επίθεση.

Ειδικά επί του τελευταίου, είναι χαρακτηριστικό ότι στους εννιά επίσημους αγώνες (σε Πρωτάθλημα και Κύπελλο), η ομάδα του Δημήτρη Σπανού σκόραρε 17 φορές και τα γκολ σημείωσε 10 διαφορετικοί παίκτες. Ο Βαγγέλης Πλατέλλας είναι ο πρώτος σκόρερ, ενώ τον δρόμο προς τα δίχτυα βρήκαν και οι Διαμαντόπουλος, Μπαργκάν, Μιλούνοβιτς, Πασάς, Δεληζήσης, Ντούνης, Καπνίδης, Κάσσος και Παυλίδης.

Αυτή η πολυφωνία στην επίθεση έχει κάνει τη διαφορά για τον Άρη, καθώς στοιχειοθέτησε τον τρόπο ούτως ώστε να πετύχει το απόλυτο έπειτα από έξι αγώνες. Υπό την έννοια ότι ακόμη και σε αγώνα – όπως ο χθεσινός(3/12) με τον Κισσαμικό – οι «κίτρινοι» βρήκαν τον ηγέτη που έψαχναν (απόντος του Πλατέλλα) ούτως ώστε να εξασφαλίσουν τους βαθμούς.