Phantis Forums
Greekaroos

Cyprus vs. Greece ( 7 October 2017, GSP Stadium, Nicosia )

Donis is now available to play if Skibbe decides to use him.. He got cleared yesterday. I'm also hearing that Tziolis  sill start and Manitais will start instead of Toro... If this is true I will be truly speechless....

The only player missing from their A line up is Lukaku and I doubt Batsuayi is anything bad. Dzeko Tier at worst.

They stating Hazard KDB , Carrasco , Mertens and all 3 at the back are the same against us. Naingollan was missing with us and they still scored twice. Bonsia playing Vranjes as a Right Back and if I found it on time i would play that he gets a red card in this game. Guy is too stubborn and probably they re all too h0rney for a win. I think we ll get everything we need from Belgium.

Belgium scores 1-0 3 min in

Edited by J1078

Dude no point to watch that match. Wait for the end. I heard it was lucky goal though as Dzeko 's pass hit on Vermaelen and then it went to Madudanin feet.

It was lucky but now I'm nervous as hell.. F***..

We might be dead, 2 gifts for Bosnia, horrible pitch, what incentive to Belgium have to come back now? This sucks

ffs this bosnian team is actually going to playoffs? gratz on dropping points to estonia at home guys

Belgium are not fighting for the ball they are not risking injuries. bullshit.. the Estonia match cost us..

The problem is the pitch is so horrible Belgium have probably said stuff this we aren't risking injury, also all technical advantage they have has been negated by the pitch. The game is so open and Belgium are bad in defence in this game.

i can see Belgium scoring, problem is I see Bosnia scoring as well.

Edited by Greekoz