Phantis Forums

SL–R1: Levadeiakos - PAOK (20 Aug 17, 19:15 EEST)

Blackhawk

That's game, 0-0. Extremely disappointing. Kace, Crespo, Leovac our worst players. Cimirot, Limnios, Mak, Prijovic, Shakhov pretty much invisible. Henrique, Rey, Varela, Biseswar our best. This is a time that Pelkas could have really helped.

We need to see Leveque start a few times. Perhaps Leovac is trying to push for a transfer?

Disappointing beginning to our ... "title challenge".  But hey, I'm used to it, I'm a PAOK supporter.

I can't understand why Konstantinidis wasn't used as RB instead of Crespo.  This is a game where you expect to be attacking most of the time and he has much better attacking attributes compared to Crespo.  Maybe it was Stanojevic's superb pre-season preparation that forced the decision.  Also, Limnios starting ?  Unusual decision.  I said letting Kitsiou go was unwise.  He would've started this game.  Can't understand why we've left the RB position exposed when Matos is not playing.  Maybe we are waiting on Vieirinha ?

Agreed!

Lucescu made a big mistake with Crespo. He was completely out of his element. Every time he went up to attack, he looked awful, awful, awful. The guy can't dribble, pass, or position himself as a RB. I think he was kept on, however, help the team defensively.

Limnios has potential, but I think for now should be a sub. Deligiannidis and Mistakidis would have been perfect for this match.

There is no excuse for PAOK to draw this match. I believe PAOK have a much more stronger team this season with Mak, Prijovic and Henrique. Shakhov looks like he is Improving and you have got Djalma and Biseswar. Matos looks very good and the keeper is decent. Limnios has a lot of potential. Klaus should leave. Also you have Kace and Cimirot. This team looks strong but Olympiakos has a better team. Still PAOK should beat team like this it's unacceptable. I believe PAOK and Olympiakos will battle it out for the championship with Olympiakos winning it.

Edited by Dean97

After a summer of our coach being afraid to testify that we are going to win the Championship, those two missed points is the least of our concern. Let's hope that this bad result will make Savvidi and PAE buy more players and make an even stronger team.