Phantis Forums

EL-QR4-L1: PAOK - Ostersunds FK (17 Aug 2017, 21:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

PAOK.jpg.ca07001feadb6df87300740aa75bc8c1.jpg VS   Badge

MATCHUP:           P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki - Ostersunds FK
COMPETITION: 
  Europa League - Qualifying Round 4 - Leg 1
DATE:                    17-August-2017
TIME:                    21:00 EEST  (18:00 GMT, 13:00 CDT, 04:00 AEST next day)

CITY/STADIUM:   Thessaloniki – Toumba Stadium (Capacity: 28,703)
REFEREES:           Bas Nijhuis - Humbertus van der Ven, Dave Goosens (Holland)
TELEVISION:       COSMOTE Sport TV1 (Greece), PAOK TV - http://tv.paokfc.gr/  €3.99 (Worldwide)

This is the first time that PAOK will play a team from Sweden in European competition.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 player squad selected for the Ostersunds games:

Αθανασιάδης, Μπρκιτς, Μπίσεσβαρ, Κάνιας, Τσίμιροτ, Σάκχοφ, Κρέσπο, Μάτος, Δεληγιαννίδης, Κάτσε, Κωνσταντινίδης, Ενρίκε, Κουλούρης, Λέοβατς, Λεβέκ, Λημνιός, Βαρέλα, Μακ, Μαλεζάς, Κάμπος, Πασχαλάκης, Πέλκας, Πούγγουρας, Πρίγιοβιτς, Ρέι, Σιαμπάνης

We are allowed 1 players change 24 hours prior to thew first game.

• Blackhawk changed the title to EL-QR4-L1: PAOK - Ostersunds FK (17 Aug 2017, 21:00 EEST)

Ελπίζω η ομάδα να έχει στρώσει λίγο γιατί αν γίνει κανένα χαζό με τους Σουηδούς θα το φυσάμε και δεν θα κρυώνει για χρόνια...

• Lazarus changed the title to EL-QR4-L1: PAOK - Ostersunds FK ( 17 Aug 2017, 21:00 EEST )

Canas, Leveque, Deligiannidis didn't practice today. I think they're very doubtful for this game. I still don't think we'll see any surprises on Thursday, however:

--Rey--

--Matos--Varela--Crespo--Leovac--

--Cimirot--Shakhov--

--Campos--Biseswar--Mak--

--Prijovic--

This lineup is great, however the two central midfielders have to coordinate who is going to be the defensive midfielder and when. None of them is a DM and when both of them want to close to the opponent's penalty area, no one is in the other half of the field to take care of potential counter attacks. If they coordinate well, I think it will be a great match!

Oh, and I would play Malezas instead of Crespo.

Probably going to watch the match with a new Chinese student here at University of Miami who came from Cleveland and I will be hosting for a few nights until he gets an apartment. He is allegedly a fan of Barcelona. Time to teach to another Asian what PAOK is... My favorite job! Can't wait for the kick-off.

• Blackhawk changed the title to EL-QR4-L1: PAOK - Ostersunds FK ( 17 Aug 2017, 21:00 EEST )

Players selected for tomorrow's game:

Πασχαλάκης , Ρέι , Λέοβατς , Κωνσταντινίδης , Μάτος , Βαρέλα , Κρέσπο , Μαλεζάς , Σάκχοφ , Τσίμιροτ , Κάτσε , Πέλκας , Μπίσεσβαρ , Κάμπος , Ενρίκε , Μακ , Πρίγιοβιτς , Αθανασιάδης

Missing are the injured Canas, Deligiannidis, Leveque. Also Limnios and Koulouris

Lucescu must be thinking about what he'll have to do vs Levadiakos as well...hopefully we build up a decent lead in the first half, as I feel he's going to have to pull Biseswar off in the second half.

PAOK lineup:

-------------------- Rey -------------------------
Matos - Varela - Crespo - Leovac
------- Cimirot --------- Shakhov-------
Campos --- Biseswar -------- Mak
------------------ Prijovic --------------------

BENCH: Paschalakis, Malezas, Kosntantinidis, Pelkas, Kace, Henrique, Athanasiadis  

• Blackhawk changed the title to EL-QR4-L1: PAOK - Ostersunds FK (17 Aug 2017, 21:00 EEST)