Phantis Forums

Greece vs Estonia (31 August 2017- World Cup Qualifier- Karaiskakis Stadium, Piraeus)

Btw we need to figure out why Tziolis started over Samaris. I'm reading that in case we make it to the world cup skibbe's contract will be automatically renewed. I don't see us scoring a go even against the lokes of Estonia so we have no chance. That's better so skibbe can go and fcvk himself along with his pathetic selections..

Who ever defends Vellios give your head a shake as he is absolutely s%$#!.... we could have elimanted Bosnia today FFS.. thank god Cyprus came back from 2 goals down..We just kissed Amy chance of taking first goodbye.

@Boxou I completely agree.. Skibbes selections blow my mind as anyone with half a soccer IQ could have put together a better line.. we have way more talented players then Bakas, Vellios,Tziolis.. Skibbe is a complete moron..

Edited by J1078

6 minutes ago, Boxou said:

Call me pathetic once again for talking s%$#! about our great strikers Vellios and Diamantakos. Anything to add about your darling, Rockafeller?

Αfter he f*cked up not seeing Donis running alone with no defender just so that Vellios can win a foul. I agree with you.

Still I have one thing to say. It was f*ckin Estonia. Donis-Fortounis-Mantalos should have delivered.

We are not an attacking team, they had 10 men behind the ball.  We missed Mitroglou and to a certain extent Torosidis...Tziolis didn't do anything today and neither did any of our strikers.  Donis/Fortounis looked good, so did Stafylidis (for the time he was on)....No one else seemed dangerous.  Hard to rate our CBs, they did their job and Estonia never seemed threatening...

2 minutes ago, J1078 said:

@Boxou I completely agree.. Skibbes selections blow my mind as anyone with have a soccer IQ could have put together a better line.. we have way more talented players then Bakas, Vellios,Tziolis.. Skibbe is a complete moron..

Are you sure its skibbe's selections and not EPO's?

Last time I checked Ranieri wasn't "allowed" to make his own picks of players.

Skibbe is an excellent coach, when it comes to tactics and taking the best from the players.

Today we were not only unlucky to miss 3 key players in Mitro, Sokratis, Torosidis, but also had the Estonian defenders and Goalkeeper at his best day. I expect Bosnia to manage nothing more than us today in Talinn.

Belgium will wrap up top spot mathematically on sunday and then head to bosnia with its reserves. We butchered our chance to knock bosnia out of the running. As it stands i see bosnia finishing 1 point ahead of us. Lets hope we only lose by a few.

With our pathetic showing today we actually brought Cyprus back to life and gave them a chance at second which means they will now play us even harder and try for the win. As far as Bosnia is concerned we could have elimanted them today but instead of being in second comfortably it's now a 3 man race for second...