Phantis Forums

Help to Find A PAOK Fan

Redman69

Hi all. In 2005 a few of us went to Istanbul as Liverpool fans. We went on the train from Thessaloniki. We had a good few hours to spend so we spent it in a bar opposite the train station. The bar owner was a guy called Dimitri if I remember correctly. Anyway it turns out we have a chance of playing PAOK in the CL and wouldn't mind coming over. Even if we don't get drawn together we have still said that we want to attend a match there. Ive looked on google maps and this is the sign above his bar θΕΙθΣ ΒΑΝΙΑΣ. It's a blue sign and next to a bar with a green sign and a shop called "Passenger" on the other side. Sorry for the vague post but I'm wondering if anyone knows of this bar and if he is still in charge?

paokarag4 is right, paok is going to start in the E.L. qualifiers this year.  however, if i were you, id still go to thessaloniki since its better than athens. :cool:  if you have a picture/map coordinates of it id probably be able to get you in contact with him since i have family there.