Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blackhawk

SL-PO- R6: PAOK - Panathinaikos - ( 31 May 17, 20:30 EEST )

Blackhawk    798

That should have been a 2nd yellow on Lucas.

pash    1,245

And there's the tying goal

pash    1,245

Brkic is very lucky Glykos is injured. His performances these last few games have been reason enough to cut him. But will Michel want to shell out for two senior-level goalkeepers?

Blackhawk    798

PAOK has lost the plot and playing into hands of the ref who is clearly favoring Panathinaikos.

Blackhawk    798

And Ivic took out our only two offensive threats.

pash    1,245

And there's PAO's third goal. Unforgiveable. Find the money to get two goalkeepers, Michel

Blackhawk    798

Brkic did not lose the game. It was the attitude of the coach and the team as a whole. Twice you have the lead and you manage to lose the game. Pathetic.

Athens4    34

Οταν η επιστήμη σηκώνει τα χέρια της!

Blackhawk    798

1. AEK  12
2. PAOK  11
3. PAO   8
4. Panionios  4

paoknola    1

The team has not been worth a s%$#! since the playoffs started....Still cannot go to Athens and even earn a point...We didn't deserve to fight for CL qualification after the way we've played this last month or so .Hello EL

Athens4    34

Brkic, Kitsiou, Leovac, Cimirot, Koulouris, Athanasiadis, Poungouras, Glykos - these players have no business wearing a PAOK shirt.

jvc    752

PAOK doesn't deserve to finish first....if it wasn't for the 6 point swing,  PAO would have finished on top....and with half our team out.  PAOK is very average.

Blackhawk    798

AEK was the clearly better team in the playoffs, but still the way things went we should have been able to finish first.

Athens4    34

Dude, the play offs are a joke. I have been saying it every since they started. We finished second in the normal season so we should have got the CL spot. The same way we took the CL spot from you guys a few years ago. You finished second so you should have had it. F*** off Greek football, that was my last season watching you.

paoknola    1

Hopefully we bomb out of the EL quickly and put all of our focus into trying to win the league next season .As previously said there will be a two year gap (maybe) before PAO and AEK really get back to full strength .AEK will be there sooner than the rest.If we don't win the league within the next two seasons then we will be playing catch up for another 10

Blackhawk    798

The team that finishes 2nd during regular season usually does not win the playoffs. 

Today the blame is clearly on Ivic. Things were going his way in the game and he blew it.

jvc    752

I will agree with this post.   The playoffs are bull s%$#!....

Edited by jvc

jvc    752
18 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

Dude, the play offs are a joke. I have been saying it every since they started. We finished second in the normal season so we should have got the CL spot. The same way we took the CL spot from you guys a few years ago. You finished second so you should have had it. F*** off Greek football, that was my last season watching you.

Same with me....There's no way I'm watching until this league becomes competitive,  and every team respects each other.   This year I only watched a few matches....I pay for NFL Sunday ticket instead.

PAOK_Fan    6

End of the day we don't really deserve to be in CL on our form since the Cup Final, but we do deserve it for finishing 2nd after the normal season.

Todays performance sums up our club perfectly. How many times over the years have we blown opportunities by losing the plot in crucial games or crucial stages in games.

In saying this though, we can all agree that the 'playoffs' are an EPO money grabbing joke.