Phantis Forums

Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece (9 June 2017- World Cup Qualifier- Bilino Polje Stadium, Zenica)

2 hours ago, js1000 said:

I don't have much faith in FIFA or UEFA, when the Albanians flew a drone with a hanging flag of greater Albania hanging off it in Belgrade the Albanian players attacked Mitrovic for taking down the flag so the game could continue, the Albanian players attacked Mitrovic a scuffle took place the Albanians refused to play on were awarded the game 0-3 and Serbia were fined AND deducted 3pts on top. 

These clowns are more likely to deduct points from us. 

Nothing will happen and you are right this incident, where a coach knocked a young player's teeth out, was barely reported. Most of the media attention garnered came from the square-off between Dzeko and Manolas. 

Edited by Argy

In fact fifa awarded a 3-0 win for serbia because of the drone incident. Cas punished serbia,  not fifa neither uefa. they will play 1-2 games behind closed doors and pay a fine. Don't know if that will turn to our favor as if we beat belgium we'd need them not to win in bosnia. But beating belgium is out of reach so we'd better hope theythey'll beat bosnia too (they would do that nevertheless). 

Both teams wrote statements of what happened and the officials wrote notes as well. FIFA will go back and watch video and take all the notes into consideration. Based on all of that information if they don't punish Bosnia to the extreme then they are out right idiots. They need to give a huge punishment and Stand up for visiting fans that get assaulted for cheering for an apposing team.  

delusional are the people who were bitching about a banner but are praising the disgraceful actions from your players and fans. 

still belgium will easily beat bosnia regardless of a closed doors punishment. 

• Like it 1

I believe that Gianniotas swinging his arm out of reflex after being dragged back will be perceived as aggression and provocation, deeming the Bosnian's actions self defence. Just watch. 

Edited by Argy

41 minutes ago, Argy said:

I believe that Gianniotas swinging his arm out of reflex after being dragged back will be perceived as aggression and provocation, deeming the Bosnian's actions self defence. Just watch. 

Our assistent coach said he just wanted to calm down Greek player and then...

19052113_1715807401768209_26601806415171

5 hours ago, Boxou said:

delusional are the people who were bitching about a banner but are praising the disgraceful actions from your players and fans. 

still belgium will easily beat bosnia regardless of a closed doors punishment. 

Belgium will just have there way with Bosnian defence that's for sure!

Saddly 2nd place is off limits now due to hte Mantalos miss. Bosnia wont stela points frmo this Belgium. They did 3 years ago but Belgium under Martinez has been a much better side, while Bosnia has lost any decency they had. Probably after so many failures in a row they re uninterested. I expect a draw in Athens, simply because Belgium will be fine with it.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

1 hour ago, Rockafeller Skank said:

Saddly 2nd place is off limits now due to hte Mantalos miss. Bosnia wont stela points frmo this Belgium. They did 3 years ago but Belgium under Martinez has been a much better side, while Bosnia has lost any decency they had. Probably after so many failures in a row they re uninterested. I expect a draw in Athens, simply because Belgium will be fine with it.

Are you saying second place is off limits for Greece now because Mantalos missed? I think you mean first place is off limits.

Well, Greece controls its future, and it has a very doable schedule ahead. It would have been nice to be withing 3 points of Belgium since they have to play in Greece next match, but finishing second still gives Greece a chance to advance to the World Cup.

I also think Zeca was a great addition. He was everywhere against the Bosnians.

donis pass was crisp. very italian/franco style. Junvetus training did him good.

it was just one game though guys, mantalos looked crisp for us at times too.

Dzeko and Manolas are buds they're just hot heads shoving each other around. They literally were hugging each other the week before. Bosnian degenerate fans were just looking for an excuse to start a scrap.

• Like it 1

FIFA will take action.

The Bosnian FA 'apology'  was a disgrace...Typical Balkan/Turkish dribble..stone age mentality...

In regards to the Serbia-Albania drone incident....

It was the Serbian fan who ran on the pitch that caused the game to be abandoned, therefore the decision was correct based on this..

There are bunch of animals. These Bosnian's think there something. They are a bunch of blockheads who have no knowledge about anything. They want to act tough by hitting old men. Why don't they come to Greece and do it in Karaiskaki stadium. Bunch of pigs. I hope they get demolished by Belgium. 

Has the verdict come out yet regarding point deduction? They deserve every single punishment. 

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic

Stop caring about the whole justice thing

If your team deserves to end 1st-2nd it will. Craving for points deduction is unsportsmanlike,as was the punch and the whole incident, considering they think of themselves as Europeans and civilized people. Provoked or not, I give no f*ck at all. The Brawl starter was once again Edin Butthurt - "Why, did I choosethis terrible NT" Dzeko. 

As long as the match was finished properly, anything that happen is between the 2 FAs.

The fact that in every international Forum everyone mocks them for their behaviour, and attractions to brawls (even friendlies) and they re just happy about it (comments about :he did well to the Greek scum, etc.) is a humiliation for them and pleasent for anyone else. 

Some guy evne started saying out of nowhere "Greece has 10 mill and we got 4 you should be ashamed you can't beat us." Their butthurt is too bad. Let it burn them down.

Footballwise, I really expect Bosnia to drop points away at Cyprus and maybe at Estonia.

Even if that does not happen. Remember that the last time Bosnia qualified above us(biggest achievement in their books lol), the only deal was the Goal difference. 6 Matches afterwards the GD is 8 for Bosnia and 7 for Greece. Their team has downgraded and they don't seem to realise.

Well our team has probably downgraded and we don't wanna believe it either, but our stats are realy better. Maybe it's Gibraltar though,anyways. Have in mind that this scenario is also possible.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

21 hours ago, Dean97 said:

There are bunch of animals. These Bosnian's think there something. They are a bunch of blockheads who have no knowledge about anything. They want to act tough by hitting old men. Why don't they come to Greece and do it in Karaiskaki stadium. Bunch of pigs. I hope they get demolished by Belgium. 

Has the verdict come out yet regarding point deduction? They deserve every single punishment. 

You are feigning outrage at this incident yet in this thread I've seen people refer to us as subhumans, degenerates, pigs, Turks, etc etc :animaatjes-confused-1124061:. Does that make you any better than them? Not really. As @Rockafeller Skank already said, why are you judging the actions of an entire nation and its people based on football hooligans, as though football hooligans are representative of an entire population? :confused: 

I guess judging by this video you should make all the same comments about Greek people? Nobody is an angel and you certainly shouldn't expect to find them among football hooligans. Certain 'fans' in Athens also attacked and hospitalised a few elderly men when we played in November, yet you don't see any of the same comments being made...

http://www.blic.rs/vesti/republika-srpska/uoci-meca-protiv-grcke-trojica-navijaca-bih-pretucena-ispred-stadiona-jedan-zavrsio-u/3snm1xm

Edited by kosaca

On 6/14/2017 at 9:42 AM, RED SHERIFF said:

In regards to the Serbia-Albania drone incident....

It was the Serbian fan who ran on the pitch that caused the game to be abandoned, therefore the decision was correct based on this..

It was Albanian players that attacked Mitrovic for removing the flag, it was the Albanian players who refused to play on which is what caused the game to be abandoned. The game was not abandoned because a Serbian fan ran onto the pitch. The original decision which punished both sides was the correct one, the appeal was a disgrace, punishing Serbia while rewarding Albania. 

Regarding the Greece Bosnia fracas the culprits were Dzeko the number 7 that sprinted and charged into Manolas and the coach that lamped Gianniotas. In fact Dzeko was making threats after the game in Athens. There's certainly not enough there to warrant any point deduction.