Phantis Forums

Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece (9 June 2017- World Cup Qualifier- Bilino Polje Stadium, Zenica)

Didnt watch the game , waiting for the highlights but to hear talk about the ref

that is very strange because Rizzoli is one of the best , did the WC final in Brazil, there is a reason they put him in for the game.   Ill wait to see and comment further.

Great away result, we just have to beat the minnows now and it should be ok

4 minutes ago, jvc said:

Do you have running water in Bosnia? 

Great comment :) 20% of Bosnia is all natural water you should visit one day , I have also been to Greece recently which makes your comment very funny but very disrespectful to all the poor people in Greece eating out of the bin. I actually gave money down there to a few kids which made me feel like I have done something nice, to me religion makes no difference. I hope the economy picks up for the people in Greece and that there are better times ahead. 

7 minutes ago, E-M-I-R said:

Great comment :) 20% of Bosnia is all natural water you should visit one day , I have also been to Greece recently which makes your comment very funny but very disrespectful to all the poor people in Greece eating out of the bin. I actually gave money down there to a few kids which made me feel like I have done something nice, to me religion makes no difference. I hope the economy picks up for the people in Greece and that there are better times ahead. 

Greek kids dont ask for money. Its roma who exist in all the balkans. You should know them better. 

Didn't you say you re leaving?

That jvc comment was trash. ignore him.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank

1 minute ago, jvc said:

^^Greece will bounce back!!!  And be stronger than ever!  Bosnia needs all the help they can get....you should be throwing them some money.

You are too worked up over a game of football, it's not a matter of life and death. No need to start insulting nations, religions, ethnic groups, people who are born into poverty, etc. 

6 minutes ago, kosaca said:

You are too worked up over a game of football, it's not a matter of life and death. No need to start insulting nations, religions, ethnic groups, people who are born into poverty, etc. 

From the minute your fans were booing our anthem which is insulting to a nation as a total, you are in no position to say anything about Humanity.

• Like it 1

7 minutes ago, Rockafeller Skank said:

From the minute your fans were booing our anthem which is insulting to a nation as a total, you are in no position to say anything about Humanity.

Yeah, whereas Greece was silent during our anthem in Athens, oh, wait...

I was not at the stadium myself, so you are talking to the wrong person. I don't get that wound up by a game of sport that I'll start insulting people's religion, family, nation or whatever else.

Just now, kosaca said:

Yeah, whereas Greece was silent during our anthem in Athens, oh, wait...

I was not at the stadium myself, so you are talking to the wrong person. I don't get that wound up by a game of sport that I'll start insulting people's religion, family, nation or whatever else.

My point is not the best people end up in sports. Trying to pinpoint irrelevant stuff to make yourself feel better because your team did not take a wanted result is pathetic. Just Talk about the game here we should just finish this convo.
Look at this. http://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/ethniki_elladas/se-video-h-epithesh-ston-gianniwta-apo-toys-vosnioys.4714387.html

2 minutes ago, jvc said:

This loser doesn't allow someone to come in here to trash Greece!  And this loser is ready to punch back, when a bunch of low class losers trash our national anthem.

You implying we were cuties when we holded the match at Athens? Thank god you and them have bought the"the one with the banner was a serb who lives in serbia and just travelled for this match in Greece" excuse. I ve said it 100 times in THIS FORUM and ill say it again. Most people who go to the stadiums are not the best kids you can find. Theirs and ours. We took a favorable result let them cry now.

My 2 cents :

Greece should have won

What the hell did Mantalos missed ? 

No excuse to miss a sitter like that. The draw means Greece missed an opportunity for first place. I guess playoffs is in our sights. 

My point is not the best people end up in sports. Trying to pinpoint irrelevant stuff to make yourself feel better because your team did not take a wanted result is pathetic. Just Talk about the game here we should just finish this convo.
Look at this. http://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/ethniki_elladas/se-video-h-epithesh-ston-gianniwta-apo-toys-vosnioys.4714387.html

No idea what anything in that article says, but I was talking to the guy with the Panathinaikos avatar, who asked if we "have running water", not the fans who were at the game. 

By the way, I know exactly who you are on the Bosnian forums, and you are treated with respect on there, yet here you do not show others the same. 

Just now, Molon Lave said:

My 2 cents :

Greece should have won

What the hell did Mantalos missed ? 

No excuse to miss a sitter like that. The draw means Greece missed an opportunity for first place. I guess playoffs is in our sights. 

Worst thing is that France stepped back to 2nd after their defeat to Sweden. Which could mean any of the Netherlands/France could finish 2nd. I just hope we get as many points as possible before the SEEDS for playoffs are announced so that we can hope for a favorable draw. We need friendlies. Even a few spots in the FIFA ranking could save us in the end.

Just now, kosaca said:

No idea what anything in that article says, but I was talking to the guy with the Panathinaikos avatar, who asked if we "have running water", not the fans who were at the game. 

By the way, I know exactly who you are on the Bosnian forums, and you are treated with respect on there, yet here you do not show others the same. 

Yes Its me. But I am not saying anything bad to you. Told the guy with the water to f*ck off becuase thats what he should do. I am treating you all with respect both Emir , Dympyr and you as well. I sent you the article because it has the video of the Brawl on it. What I want you, and what I said to that bosnian forum (if you talking about xtra) is that whats the point talking about this "humanitarian skills and respect/class between teams" when you are nothing better in comparison.

I did tell EMIR to f*ck off when he started mumbling about referee because it's annoying. The same picture happened in the previous Gre-Bosnia match , no point to start it and nothing will come out of it.

Our fans have created a hatred for no reason. Probably the fact that Muslim/Orthodox could be a factor. No point to pinpoint who is worse than whom when both fanbases are a shith0le. 

No, winning Belgium is essential for 2 reasons. 

1) We have the second place guaranteed. In any other case we don't want a Bosnian victory against Belgium because they will finish 2nd. All in all if the Belgians lose to both Greece and Bosnia ( even a draw could be enough for that matter) we're first.

2) Belgium is a top-10 side in Fifa rankings so a win would bring us quite a few points, possibly enough in order fo be a seeded team in the playoffs. After drawing them in Brussels we moved like 10-12 places above. 

I'm awaiting to see if the Bosnian fans are going to criticize the disgraceful actions that took place after the game where the fans were throwing stuff to the field but more importantly the players and the coaching staff hitting the Greek players. Because for what I remember the Greek FA, people and even the politicians apologized on public for that shameful banner a Serbian individual raised in the game. Now the same people (Dzeko, Bazdarevic) who were claiming about lack of respect from the Greek team in the first game are basically attacking other people after the game..

Tricky game against Estonia now. Sokratis won't play but well have Samaris and Papadopoulos back. They didn't abuse themselves against Belgium today even if they played with 10 men for a whole half. A must win game. 

Edited by Boxou

12 minutes ago, Rockafeller Skank said:

Yes Its me. But I am not saying anything bad to you. Told the guy with the water to f*ck off becuase thats what he should do. I am treating you all with respect both Emir , Dympyr and you as well. I sent you the article because it has the video of the Brawl on it. What I want you, and what I said to that bosnian forum (if you talking about xtra) is that whats the point talking about this "humanitarian skills and respect/class between teams" when you are nothing better in comparison.

I did tell EMIR to f*ck off when he started mumbling about referee because it's annoying. The same picture happened in the previous Gre-Bosnia match , no point to start it and nothing will come out of it.

Our fans have created a hatred for no reason. Probably the fact that Muslim/Orthodox could be a factor. No point to pinpoint who is worse than whom when both fanbases are a shith0le. 

Not one comment from me about "religion" "running water""lessor class" or any other insults towards Greek people. Greeks at Bosnian forums don't really cop any of this because it's a football forum. Yeah I did mention the ref because 90% of all the calls were for you guys which is strange for a home team. How the ref or the assistant didn't see that hand ball is beyond me. As for the result it's actually not too bad considering Greece missed a 100% chance and we should have had that penalty and the save by the Greek keeper. As for the scenes after the game it's not good for Bosnia because they will face sanctions. Nothing is lost for us and there is still everything to play for. 

Just now, E-M-I-R said:

Not one comment from me about "religion" "running water""lessor class" or any other insults towards Greek people. Greeks at Bosnian forums don't really cop any of this because it's a football forum. Yeah I did mention the ref because 90% of all the calls were for you guys which is strange for a home team. How the ref or the assistant didn't see that hand ball is beyond me. As for the result it's actually not too bad considering Greece missed a 100% chance and we should have had that penalty and the save by the Greek keeper. As for the scenes after the game it's not good for Bosnia because they will face sanctions. Nothing is lost for us and there is still everything to play for. 

Hand was stuck on Manolas.

Your people at your forum call the Vranjes handball not intended while it was his hand who blocked the ball and disqualified the chance from being created. I repeat. Just cause your bosnian broadcast commentators say stuff about the ref decisions, it doesnt mean they are right. Our broadcast commentators said you were favored instead. But I didn't see any greek complaining about the handball apart from when it happened. You are too onesided. You should check again.

39 minutes ago, jvc said:

This loser doesn't allow someone to come in here to trash Greece!  And this loser is ready to punch back, when a bunch of low class losers trash our national anthem.

Regardless what others do . we need to show class and restraint. 

If Bosnians or others come to Greek forums and are respectful ...we must show the same.

Fat Phil is not happy

• Like it 1

Hand was stuck on Manolas.

Your people at your forum call the Vranjes handball not intended while it was his hand who blocked the ball and disqualified the chance from being created. I repeat. Just cause your bosnian broadcast commentators say stuff about the ref decisions, it doesnt mean they are right. Our broadcast commentators said you were favored instead. But I didn't see any greek complaining about the handball apart from when it happened. You are too onesided. You should check again.

The other decision on top of my head was ibisevic in the box. But that's all done now on to the next round. It will be interesting to see dzeko and manolas back at Roma pre season. 

Just now, E-M-I-R said:

The other decision on top of my head was ibisevic in the box. But that's all done now on to the next round. It will be interesting to see dzeko and manolas back at Roma pre season. 

The replay was obvious. no team had possession so you can;t call anything you see a penalty. They were both going for the ball and as long as Manolas got the ball first it doesn't matter. Read the rules amigo.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/article/1094027/oi-fones-zeka-kai-maniati-gia-tin-astynomiki-pics 

Bosnian Police attacking people (before the players themselves get the camera men with them and force them to stop). Is it 30? Is it 50? Your people just put off anger against the Greeks and you wanna come to this Forum and talk about respect. The image bosnia showed today keeps getting worse and worse.