Phantis Forums

Round 21: Skoda Xanthi - PAOK

Ziaka

In two weeks PAOK travels to Xanthi to meet the local team Skoda. Following last weeks great results for PAOK, it is omportant for the team to keep the distance between the 3rd place and the rest. It is alos important for PAOK to win in order to keep some hopes of catching Panathinaikos in 2nd spot. The game at Xanthi is going to be very tough. Don't forget that in first round Xanthi managed to get a tie at Toumba.

My prediction is a hard fought 1-0 win for PAOK.

Xanthi every year when I ask "who have this week " and I get a Xanthi I ask "home or away" and when I hear the words away it's like we have already lost we beat OSFP away this year and OFI this year but sorry guys I don't see us doing Xanthi 2-1 loss :o

Xanthi every year when I ask "who have this week " and I get a Xanthi I ask "home or away" and when I hear the words away it's like we have already lost we beat OSFP away this year and OFI this year but sorry guys I don't see us doing Xanthi 2-1 loss :o

you always seen to think so negative :lol:

Hagan and Vaggelis will miss the game due to injuries. Also missing willbe the long time injured players Ekgomitis, Zavantias and Markos. Udese is expected to return back to Thessaloniki this Friday from Nigeria, and it is possible that he willbe available for the game against Xanthi. More than 5,000 PAOK fans are expected to attend the game at Xanthi.

Final score 0-0.

PAOK shot themselves in the foot. I have to say that some Xanthi players got away with murder, especially Nikos Papadopoulos. The ref must have forgot his yellow and red cards home. It was a bad game and the chances created can be counted on one hand.

PAOK might just be looking at a suspension after the game was stopped for 10 mins with the PAOK fans throwing seats and what have you on the pitch.

PAOK has offered AEK a CL lifeline

as long as he is wrong all the time, he can be negative all he wants. :D :D :D

Every time I post that we are going to lose we would win! I miised the games we drew so I made it a habbit of posting we would lose, a bit of an omen :hypocrite:

Any way it didn't work this week. With OFI I feel it will be a hard game but Honestly we should win this one, I hope!

Two points thrown away. The team hardly created a single chance in the game. We should be thankful that AEK exi ta xalia tis.

Evergreen is right, Xanthi players played a very dirty game with the ref looking elswhere. That however is no excuse for the fans to throw stuff on the pitch.

If PAOk gets banned for the incidents of its fans, than Olympaikos should be thrown out of the league for the stuff that happened at Iraklio.

I think the 3rd place is for us to lose, considering the shape AEK is in. However with the 2 points we dropped at Xanthi, I tghink we effectively lost any chance of battling for the 2nd spot and direct qualificastion to the CL groups stage.

Archived