Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary News

pash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have to assume it was just one game suspension.

In any case, El Kaddouri is one of our best players this season despite his mistakes in the last 3 games. I think we will miss his play in the game against Aris. 

• 2 weeks later...

Giannoulis will miss one of the next four games after his fourth yellow card in the League. The next games are Larisa away, Atromitos away, Olympiakos at home (the postponed match of MD 6) and Volos at home. 

I guess he will sit his it out against Volos. 

On 12/21/2020 at 10:22 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

Giannoulis will miss one of the next four games after his fourth yellow card in the League. The next games are Larisa away, Atromitos away, Olympiakos at home (the postponed match of MD 6) and Volos at home. 

I guess he will sit his it out against Volos. 

And Volos it is. 

Surprise surprise. They have picked OFI away for Ingason’s one match suspension. 

We all agree with you A4! We have discussed that stupid rule before. Over and over again. But all the clubs approve. The big ones because they won’t miss key players in a derby. The small fish because they won’t miss key players in their struggle against relegation. Everybody happy. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ingason is on six yellows in SL sofar. Must score a yellow on MD 21 (tomorrow) or MD 22 to sit out the 2 game-suspension in MD 22 (only of this happens tomorrow), 23 and/or 24 in order to be clean on MD 25 and 26 against our yellow and green friends. 

If he scores his seventh yellow on MD 24 he must serve his suspension on MD 25 and 26 as there is no more possibility to choose after MD 24 

• 2 weeks later...