Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pash

PAOK Disciplinary News

6 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Once again an appeal was turned down today. The punishment stays as it was:

http://inpaok.com/367091/απορρίφθηκε-η-έφεση-του-παοκ/

What are you talking about ?!  I thought PAOK controls EPO ?  I mean, I've read on many reputable ... ahem ... forums ... ahem ... that EPO is basically an instrument that Savvidis controls like a puppet master.  Oh no, the world doesn't make sense anymore.

• Haha 1

Shakhov will miss the game against Lamia. Lucescu want him to sit out his suspension in this game. 

Posted (edited)

We got a fine of euro 22,000 by UEFA for the use of lasers and the fact that people were sitting on the stairs leading to the exits in the game against Spartak.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

Not sure why anyone's surprised; he gets very animated every time we score a goal. Honestly his celebrations are some of the most intense.

We'll survive with him sitting out a game. Looking forward to Rey stepping up.

We must fear a bankruptcy in the near future. We got a fine. Sit down for safety reasons ........ EUR 3,000. What is this??? The service charge is probably higher.

Here is the verdict:

«Βάσει των αναφερομένων στο από 7/10/2018 Φύλλο Αγώνα, το οποίο σας γνωστοποιήθηκε, κατ’ άρθρο 15 του Κανονισμού Αγώνων Ποδοσφαίρου (Κ.Α.Π.), στην από 7/10/2018 Έκθεση Παρατηρητή Αγώνα, καθώς και στην υπ’ αριθμ. πρωτ. 3592/18/2029074 από 8/10/2018 Έκθεση της Αστυνομίας»: Για τη συμπεριφορά των φιλάθλων της: χρηματική ποινή των τριών χιλιάδων (3.000,00) ευρώ»

Edited by Dutch Eagle

So were our fans, like..........rude?

10 hours ago, pash said:

So were our fans, like..........rude?

they are not from Athens, so by definition they are rude, feral, unwashed and uneducated. 

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

Το πρόστιμο των 25.000 ευρώ καλείται να πληρώσει η ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ, για την συμπεριφορά των οπαδών του στο παιχνίδι με τον Παναθηναϊκό, για την 8η αγωνιστική της Super League.

What happened? I only heared our fans singing during all 90’ minutes and the added extra time. Just started watching about five minutes before the match started. Were there fasaries before the game? 

I was actually wondering that myself. The reports (at least what I've seen) don't really give any detail. Perhaps the ref heard an F-Bomb!!!!!!!

Matos has reached four cards and will miss one of:

Panaitolikos (H)

Xanthi (H)

Lamia (A)

Larissa (H)

Wernbloom has already picked up three cards, expect him to get another one in the next game or two. Fortunately Mauricio will be back soon.