Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pash

PAOK Disciplinary News

italosPAOK4    162
1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

That's bullshit and you know it. Nowhere in the KAP by EPO does it call for relegation for the accusation levied against PAOK and AEK. 

And how convenient that the Panathinaikos propaganda machine and the brainwashed tools that spread this information want only PAOK to get punished, but not the teams that did the same or worse things in the same game. POK is united. It has been since 1929.  

bravo @Blackhawk ta eipes ola !

Yiankos    79
2 hours ago, jvc said:

^^And I'm telling you....that if they applied the law!  Not some piece of Greek garbage rule book,  PAOK would be relegated for this.  I'm sure you can think of examples from the past in other countries.

Ποιος νόμος και κουραφέξαλα;

Ποιος έφερε το Noor; Ποιος ευθύνεται για τα τόσα οικονομικά σκάνδαλα δεκαετίες τώρα;

Nea Bafra    159
15 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Dude, did a PAOK fan hurt you or something? Why such hate?

Clearly a PAOKTZI touched up his lady

jvc    752
6 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

Clearly a PAOKTZI touched up his lady

Your lady had a few interesting things to say the other day.

pash    1,245

Six points, seven games behind closed doors, and a 280k fine? Are you kidding me?

paokarag4    164

it makes me feel a little better knowing that even if we'd won yesterday we would still not have made the champions league. 

But we deserve this punishment after all. We brought it upon ourselves, we had friends and decided to try and become the new olympiakos. we deserve what is coming to us :) 

jvc    752

^^The Greek teams need to be kicked out of European competition for 2 years,  and yes Tzatziki,  even Olympiakos.....Only then things will change,  and respect for each other will happen.

Edited by jvc

Barcelona4    27

The STATE must end with the violence on football, and not the EPO. As happened in England in 1989. 

These abusive sanctions by an athenian organisation (EPO) focused only on certain teams (non-Athenians) will only create more hate and division between fans and clubs and will of course generate more violence in and outside the stadiums in the future.

The Greek football needs to be cleaned from the STATE:

* Deep research on clubs and EPO. 

* End corruption.

* Investigate all referees who act suspiciously repeatedly.

* Create strong laws  to penalize the violent fans (and not the club)

* Unify safety criteria in stadiums,

* More security. 

* New stadiums. 

• Like it 1

Blackhawk    798
6 hours ago, pash said:

Six points, seven games behind closed doors, and a 280k fine? Are you kidding me?

They are not kidding. On top of that AEK only got 3 games without fans and no point deductions. Yes AEK whose fans started the trouble.

There was a reason why the fine announcement was delayed until the game with Panathinaikos finished, and it has very little to do with what happened at Volos.

Dutch Eagle    615

Come on, jvc. You know why. You know how civilized we are: Tha jinotane tis p#[email protected]@s stin Toumba yesterday. In that case that was the only wise thing to do. As for the punishment: every club is equal, but some clubs are more equal than others.

Blackhawk    798

I don't think that is the reason. They (POK) would actually welcome trouble at Toumba.

The whole has little to do with the game. It's all politics and the fact that Ivan Savvidis is trying to become an economic force in Greece getting a piece of the pie that is controlled by a bunch families that have been running the country for decades. As long as he limited his investment in Thessaloniki and northern Greece he was tolerated (the last 5 years). Once he started to get his sights on media holdings in Athens (ie. TV license, control of MEGA Channel) the war has started. You even saw the enemies (Alafouzois & Marinakis & Melissanidis) sticking together to fight the threat from Savvidis.

• Like it 1

Bananas    976
10 hours ago, Barcelona4 said:

The STATE must end with the violence on football, and not the EPO. As happened in England in 1989. 

These abusive sanctions by an athenian organisation (EPO) focused only on certain teams (non-Athenians) will only create more hate and division between fans and clubs and will of course generate more violence in and outside the stadiums in the future.

The Greek football needs to be cleaned from the STATE:

* Deep research on clubs and EPO. 

* End corruption.

* Investigate all referees who act suspiciously repeatedly.

* Create strong laws  to penalize the violent fans (and not the club)

* Unify safety criteria in stadiums,

* More security. 

* New stadiums. 

They could but they just don't.  Unfathomable.

jvc    752
On 2017-6-1 at 7:40 AM, paokarag4 said:

it makes me feel a little better knowing that even if we'd won yesterday we would still not have made the champions league. 

But we deserve this punishment after all. We brought it upon ourselves, we had friends and decided to try and become the new olympiakos. we deserve what is coming to us :) 

They're all full of crap....how many times did Alafouzos and Savidis threatened to pack up and move teams elsewhere?  Greece is a popcorn stand my friend.

Yiankos    79

And why you think UEFA/FIFA are virginmarys?

Twenty years of Olympiacos paragka they had nothing to do with it? Do you seriously think they had no idea what was happening in Greece?

They are F***ed up and corrupted themselves if you want my opinion. Of course Greece is way worse, but I am sure that UEFA/FIFA support their own interests and they have no interest on an honest improvement of Greek football.

jvc    752

^^At the end of the day,  drastic measures need to be taken in order for the Greek league,  to get up to speed with the first world....KICK THEM OUT!!!  What the hell are they waiting for,  someone to get murdered.  Next year is going to be a disaster!  Kick them out,  and if they continue the bull s%$#!,  suspend the league also....this is getting ridiculous!

Blackhawk    798

As long as people committing crime (is sport, politics, society, etc.) don't get punished, no FIFA/UEFA, EPO, Superleague actions will make any difference.

jvc    752

First step is to kick them out of Europe....then the owners can start working together and the rest will fallow.

KICK THEM OUT!!!

Blackhawk    798

Up to a point I agree. UEFA should have banned EPO, but instead they appointed Koutsokoumnis to oversee things. They appointed someone, who is more corrupted than Girtzikis was. Considering that certain people in Greece have good connections at FIFA/UEFA, their goal was to postpone the elections at EPO, if not cancel them completely. In other words UEFA wants things to stay the way they are. 

Blackhawk    798

EPO's court of appeals turned down PAOK's appeal concerning the punishment for the Greek Cup violence.

In other words:

- 7 games behind closed door
- 6 point deduction from current competition
- 285,000 Euro fine