Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary News

pash

I don't think that is the reason. They (POK) would actually welcome trouble at Toumba.

The whole has little to do with the game. It's all politics and the fact that Ivan Savvidis is trying to become an economic force in Greece getting a piece of the pie that is controlled by a bunch families that have been running the country for decades. As long as he limited his investment in Thessaloniki and northern Greece he was tolerated (the last 5 years). Once he started to get his sights on media holdings in Athens (ie. TV license, control of MEGA Channel) the war has started. You even saw the enemies (Alafouzois & Marinakis & Melissanidis) sticking together to fight the threat from Savvidis.

• Like it 1

10 hours ago, Barcelona4 said:

The STATE must end with the violence on football, and not the EPO. As happened in England in 1989. 

These abusive sanctions by an athenian organisation (EPO) focused only on certain teams (non-Athenians) will only create more hate and division between fans and clubs and will of course generate more violence in and outside the stadiums in the future.

The Greek football needs to be cleaned from the STATE:

* Deep research on clubs and EPO. 

* End corruption.

* Investigate all referees who act suspiciously repeatedly.

* Create strong laws  to penalize the violent fans (and not the club)

* Unify safety criteria in stadiums,

* More security. 

* New stadiums. 

They could but they just don't.  Unfathomable.

And why you think UEFA/FIFA are virginmarys?

Twenty years of Olympiacos paragka they had nothing to do with it? Do you seriously think they had no idea what was happening in Greece?

They are F***ed up and corrupted themselves if you want my opinion. Of course Greece is way worse, but I am sure that UEFA/FIFA support their own interests and they have no interest on an honest improvement of Greek football.

Up to a point I agree. UEFA should have banned EPO, but instead they appointed Koutsokoumnis to oversee things. They appointed someone, who is more corrupted than Girtzikis was. Considering that certain people in Greece have good connections at FIFA/UEFA, their goal was to postpone the elections at EPO, if not cancel them completely. In other words UEFA wants things to stay the way they are. 

• 2 weeks later...

EPO's court of appeals turned down PAOK's appeal concerning the punishment for the Greek Cup violence.

In other words:

- 7 games behind closed door
- 6 point deduction from current competition
- 285,000 Euro fine

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Once again an appeal was turned down today. The punishment stays as it was:

http://inpaok.com/367091/απορρίφθηκε-η-έφεση-του-παοκ/

What are you talking about ?!  I thought PAOK controls EPO ?  I mean, I've read on many reputable ... ahem ... forums ... ahem ... that EPO is basically an instrument that Savvidis controls like a puppet master.  Oh no, the world doesn't make sense anymore.

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure why anyone's surprised; he gets very animated every time we score a goal. Honestly his celebrations are some of the most intense.

We'll survive with him sitting out a game. Looking forward to Rey stepping up.

• 4 weeks later...

We must fear a bankruptcy in the near future. We got a fine. Sit down for safety reasons ........ EUR 3,000. What is this??? The service charge is probably higher.

Here is the verdict:

«Βάσει των αναφερομένων στο από 7/10/2018 Φύλλο Αγώνα, το οποίο σας γνωστοποιήθηκε, κατ’ άρθρο 15 του Κανονισμού Αγώνων Ποδοσφαίρου (Κ.Α.Π.), στην από 7/10/2018 Έκθεση Παρατηρητή Αγώνα, καθώς και στην υπ’ αριθμ. πρωτ. 3592/18/2029074 από 8/10/2018 Έκθεση της Αστυνομίας»: Για τη συμπεριφορά των φιλάθλων της: χρηματική ποινή των τριών χιλιάδων (3.000,00) ευρώ»

Edited by Dutch Eagle

• 3 weeks later...

Το πρόστιμο των 25.000 ευρώ καλείται να πληρώσει η ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ, για την συμπεριφορά των οπαδών του στο παιχνίδι με τον Παναθηναϊκό, για την 8η αγωνιστική της Super League.

What happened? I only heared our fans singing during all 90’ minutes and the added extra time. Just started watching about five minutes before the match started. Were there fasaries before the game? 

Matos has reached four cards and will miss one of:

Panaitolikos (H)

Xanthi (H)

Lamia (A)

Larissa (H)

Wernbloom has already picked up three cards, expect him to get another one in the next game or two. Fortunately Mauricio will be back soon.

• 2 months later...

Matos had just one match suspension after his red card (2 yellows) and is available for the next SL game.

Shakov is suspended in one of the next four games after his fourth yellow. Don’t know if this is allowed against PAS Giannena, as that would be the easiest opponent, and this game is that postponed one.

On 1/22/2019 at 6:48 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

Shakov is suspended in one of the next four games after his fourth yellow. Don’t know if this is allowed against PAS Giannena, as that would be the easiest opponent, and this game is that postponed one.

He will indeed sit out a game against PAS.

Vieirinha, Mauricio, Biseswar and Wernbloom have three cards and are in the dangerzone with the upcoming socalled derbies and Apollon Smyrnis inbetween.

I would say choose the game against Apollon to sit out or if you receive your fourth card later after the derbies.

Edited by Dutch Eagle