Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary News

pash

13 hours ago, pash said:

Is there any word on Warda's? Or were we not appealing that?

Also, incidentally, Berg's remains at 4 games. Great news for all teams.

No because there is no chance to overturn this. His 3-game ban was for extracurricular activities after being ejected. Otherwise he would have gotten a 1-game ban for his double yellow.

The reduction for Crespo make sense as he was just protecting himself against the mob. There are two more Panathinaikos players that should have been punished for kicking Crespo when he was down. If Panathinaikos pursues the video punishment for Matos for a game that happened 1 month ago, I would want PAOK to do the same in this case.

Panathinaikos tried today during a hearing to overturn the ref's decision to stop the game against PAOk due to Ivic getting hit in the head by a beer can. Decision is expected tomorrow. Panathinaikos among losing the game also faces point deductions.

Also tomorrow we should know if Olympiakos will get punished for beating and attacking Platanias players during half-time during their game. PAOK lawyers will attend the hearing, since there is a possibility that Olympiakos might receive point deductions.

Finally on Thursday the hearing for the cup final violence will be held, with AEK and PAOK facing point deductions there.

The way I see it there is a good chance that all the top teams will start the next season with point deductions.

2 hours ago, jvc said:

http://www.sentragoal.gr/panathinaikos/arthro/zita_afairesi_bathmon_gia_ton_paok_o_panathinaikos-130948851/

The rules are very clear with UEFA.  The violence happened in the stadium before the match,  thus putting spectators and the players in direct danger....game should have been called!  And points deducted to fallow,  do you agree? 

I guess you guys are happy with the new EPO?  Not complaining lately. lol

First of all there is no new EPO yet. Just a temporary one under control by FIFA that keeps delaying the elections for new EPO.

The violence happened hours before the teams were even in the stadium and according to rules there is no provision for  point deductions. Also I find it laughable that Panathinaikos is asking for punishment against PAOK but not against AEK whose fans started the problems to begin with. Hypocrites. 

Was there not an AEK fan who was clearly seen brandishing a knife? Were AEK fans not stopped before entering the stadium, so that their stockpile of weapons could be confiscated? Every person who participated in that bullshit - *on both sides* - should have been arrested and given lifetime bans from all games.

As far as premeditated murder goes - where are the cops? Why don't they do anything, ever? What kind of country deals with this by deducting points and giving small fines, instead of letting its criminal justice system serve justice to criminals?

First of all nobody kicked out the English teams out of Europe. Margaret Thatcher (ie the government) banned the English teams from participating in Europe. That is something that any Greek government currently or in the past don't have the a*****a (balls) to do so. Couple times in the past when we had sport ministers that tried to fix things they were swiftly removed from their posts. Let's face it. The government or the team owners (who basically control the government) don't want the problem to be fixed.

And pash is right. Why were the fans on that bridge not rounded up by the police? Would have been very easy to do.

The punishment announcements for the cup final have been postponed once again. Now they say it will happen tomorrow. Why do I get the feeling they are waiting for the playoffs to finish first so they can manipulate the punishments based on tomorrow's results.

I meant punishment, but who cares. And like I said before if applied according to the rules, point deductions is not an option.

And still you continue with the propaganda by Alafouzos and Skai pushing -6 points deduction for PAOK despite the fact that AEK fans did worse things. I wonder why you are only pushing this for PAOK? Hypocrisy at its best.

That's bullshit and you know it. Nowhere in the KAP by EPO does it call for relegation for the accusation levied against PAOK and AEK. 

And how convenient that the Panathinaikos propaganda machine and the brainwashed tools that spread this information want only PAOK to get punished, but not the teams that did the same or worse things in the same game. POK is united. It has been since 1929.  

1 hour ago, jvc said:

^^And I'm telling you....that if they applied the law!  Not some piece of Greek garbage rule book,  PAOK would be relegated for this.  I'm sure you can think of examples from the past in other countries.

Dude, did a PAOK fan hurt you or something? Why such hate?

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

That's bullshit and you know it. Nowhere in the KAP by EPO does it call for relegation for the accusation levied against PAOK and AEK. 

And how convenient that the Panathinaikos propaganda machine and the brainwashed tools that spread this information want only PAOK to get punished, but not the teams that did the same or worse things in the same game. POK is united. It has been since 1929.  

bravo @Blackhawk ta eipes ola !

2 hours ago, jvc said:

^^And I'm telling you....that if they applied the law!  Not some piece of Greek garbage rule book,  PAOK would be relegated for this.  I'm sure you can think of examples from the past in other countries.

Ποιος νόμος και κουραφέξαλα;

Ποιος έφερε το Noor; Ποιος ευθύνεται για τα τόσα οικονομικά σκάνδαλα δεκαετίες τώρα;

it makes me feel a little better knowing that even if we'd won yesterday we would still not have made the champions league. 

But we deserve this punishment after all. We brought it upon ourselves, we had friends and decided to try and become the new olympiakos. we deserve what is coming to us :) 

The STATE must end with the violence on football, and not the EPO. As happened in England in 1989. 

These abusive sanctions by an athenian organisation (EPO) focused only on certain teams (non-Athenians) will only create more hate and division between fans and clubs and will of course generate more violence in and outside the stadiums in the future.

The Greek football needs to be cleaned from the STATE:

* Deep research on clubs and EPO. 

* End corruption.

* Investigate all referees who act suspiciously repeatedly.

* Create strong laws  to penalize the violent fans (and not the club)

* Unify safety criteria in stadiums,

* More security. 

* New stadiums. 

• Like it 1

6 hours ago, pash said:

Six points, seven games behind closed doors, and a 280k fine? Are you kidding me?

They are not kidding. On top of that AEK only got 3 games without fans and no point deductions. Yes AEK whose fans started the trouble.

There was a reason why the fine announcement was delayed until the game with Panathinaikos finished, and it has very little to do with what happened at Volos.

Come on, jvc. You know why. You know how civilized we are: Tha jinotane tis p#t@n@s stin Toumba yesterday. In that case that was the only wise thing to do. As for the punishment: every club is equal, but some clubs are more equal than others.