Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary News

pash

We've received a ban for our next European match due to "racist" displays in gate 4, in the game vs Schalke. I believe it's just that gate that's closed off.

edited for spelling

Edited by pash

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Disciplinary News
  • 2 weeks later...

Καμπάνα ΠΑΟΚ σε Πέλκα!

Όπως ενημέρωσε η ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ, μετά από την κλήση του σε απολογία για τον πανηγυρισμό του στον αγώνα με τον Πανιώνιο στην Τούμπα, ο Δημήτρης Πέλκας θα τιμωρηθεί.

Συγκεκριμένα, το πρόστιμο που θα κληθεί να πληρώσει ο νεαρός μεσοεπιθετικός είναι 10.000 ευρώ.  

Στο μεταξύ ενδέχεται να δεχθεί κι άλλο πρόστιμο καθώς μαζί με άλλους ποδοσφαιριστές κλήθηκε σε απολογία και για τη χρήση των social media.

http://inpaok.com/343997/καμπάνα-παοκ-σε-πέλκα/

Pelkas, Siabanis, Mystakidis, Pouggouras, Kace, and Koulouris all receved a 3,000 Euro fine for liking an instagram post by Tzavellas, where he was making fun of Ivic. 

Also expect a fine for Warda, who arrived two days late for practices after his NT duties. His excuse was that he fell asleep at the airport in Athens and missed the flight. 

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Pelkas, Siabanis, Mystakidis, Pouggouras, Kace, and Koulouris all receved a 3,000 Euro fine for liking an instagram post by Tzavellas, where he was making fun of Ivic. 

Just get rid of them all.  They aren't good enough anyway.

Leovac got his 7th yellow card and will miss the last two regular season SL games.

Shakhov and Mystakidis are sitting at 6 cards. Shakhov will probably get get his 7th card inthe game with Platanias, so he will only miss one playoffs game.

Matos, Crespo, Malezas are sitting on 5 cards, so it's very possible that they will miss some playoff action as a result.

• 1 month later...

Warda, Sakhov and Crespo all got a 3-game suspension.

It is the first time in my life (except from organising funerals) that something is done quickly in Greece. 

btw: Berg got 4,  Coulibaly 3 and Vlachodimos 1.

We can survive without them, Berg is a massive loss for them. I'm fine with that.

Every other site says something else about the result of the game - is it officially "abandoned" ? In that it gets marked as a win for us?

Just now, BostonThanatos said:

Warda and Sakhov isnt that big a deal, but with Varella out, we're looking a little thin in the back now.

Ahh s%$#! I forgot about his injury. Hopefully Poungouras steps up, big time.

I'd be very surprised if both happened. I think us getting points out of the game will be enough, as well - a win here would bring us back into first place and leave us in a great position lock down the playoffs before we host them.

Having a stadium ban in our last home match might actually save us from similar troubles, haha

The fines to all the players could be cut down on the appeal. it would be nice to get Shakhov back for the game against AEK.

Warda will be missed only in the games against Panionios, since he hardly performs in the derbies. 

Missing Crespo is a big deal. Can't really rely on Poggours and specially Chatziisaias, since they did not play any games this season.

Also, Henrique with his yellow card yesterday reached a limit and will need to miss one game.

We have Campos and Pelkas to start, Henrique will be missed but if we can't eek out a result with him gone for one game, then we won't have a chance anyway. Mistakidis would have really helped ;)