Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2017

BostonThanatos

Reading on SDNA that Malezas got an offer from Anzhi. I'd be surprised by this move, I'm guessing the cash would have to be good for him to leave for a team that just barely made it out of the relegation zone last season.

17 hours ago, pash said:

Has anyone been watching the confederations cup? I haven't seen any performances of Ochoa lately, but inPAOK is saying that we're going to "dramatically increase" our original offer of 650k. The player wants 1.5mm per year for two years. This would be a pretty big signing, if we made it.

I always considered him the Tochoroglou of Mexico, but much better keeper. Saw him only in one game at the Confederation Cup, the 2:2 tie against Portugal. He did not do anything special. Not sure if he is worth 1.5 mil. He would be making at least 500K more than Prijovic who is our highest paid player right now.

I have a feeling we will end up with Rey from Argentina. Will cost us same money (600K salary, but big fee to his team).

Giannulis was loaned for 2 years to Atromitos. Sounds like he might not play for PAOK again.

If the intention is to sell Leovac next year, this might be to prepare him to be the #2 to Leveque's #1 next year. Assuming he lives up to the promise. Time will tell, I guess.

I definitely don't think we'll hit 1.5mm for Ochoa, though. I'd be very surprised if he got with 100 grand of a million, in fact.

Its been said that Stano likes to play a 4-4-2 with 2 CF, I think Prijo and Mak will be excellent together, and will compliment each others style beautifully (if he comes)  We still need a Goalie, at LEAST 1 more stopper and some midfield solutions ONLY if they are significantly better than what we already have.

You're right, this would be a great combination. Hell, if he could do the same with Klaus in a 2-CF formation, imagine the Prijovic/Mak tandem with this new squad.

OFI wants Deligiannidis on loan, though nobody else seems to want this to go down. I think the guy's too good to not get some playing time, but who knows if Stanojevic will actually use him.

Mexican press is saying today is the deadline that we've given to Ochoa for making his decision (though we haven't confirmed any deadline).

Warda told some Egyptian news source that he wants to leave and that Grasshoppers was one of the teams that wanted him. Seems we're considering a loan with an option to buy. A shame this has to end this way, he has a lot of potential.

4 hours ago, Bananas said:

Oh God I'm over the Ochoa saga.  I don't even care if we get him anymore.  Surely there are other GK's out there ?

The thing is, if you want a better GK than Glykos this is the kind of money you will have to pay. If people then turn around and say we don't wanna pay that much for just a GK then be happy we have someone as decent as Glykos.

The team should be announcing the termination of Pereyra's contract any day now

Also looks like Warda is more likely to be loaned out this year than he is to be sold

A few sites are saying that Rey is a done deal and will be coming shortly to Thessaloniki. Personally I think this is a better move than Ochoa, and I think it buying a second GK will be a waste. Newsbeast.gr is saying the sale price is 1.8mm, and we're signing him to a four year contract. Hope this works out.

Ochoa mught be better but the salary was almost obscene.  I prefer Rey ... even though I haven't seen him, ha ha.  You know, at 1.8 million I think he'll be our most expensive signing ever.  I hope he's worth it.  Anyway, let's see if it actually happens first.