Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2017

BostonThanatos

It's 4 mil according to this:

Την περίοδο που ο Σλοβάκος βρισκόταν στην Ολλανδία με την ομάδα του ΠΑΟΚ, ο Λούμπος Μίχελ είχε ενημερώσει τους απεσταλμένους των μέσων ενημέρωσης για τις λεπτομέρειες του δανεισμού του από τη Ζενίτ: ο ΠΑΟΚ πληρώνει 650.000 ευρώ, το μισό συμβόλαιο, δηλαδή, που έχει με την Ζενίτ, μπαίνει buy out 4 εκατ. ευρώ, ενώ ο παίκτης αρνήθηκε πρόταση της Λοκομοτίβ που κάλυπτε εξ ολοκλήρου τις απολαβές του.

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Paok/xarise-xrhmata-gia-na-paiksei-ston-paok-o-mak.4775545.html

I don't understand why we backed off from the central defender. What's wrong with Savvidi and the rest? Last year we needed a center forward for almost a season and we wouldn't get any. This year we need a central defender and again we will not get any? Why throw so many millions to buy extra midfielders when there is no back up for the defenders? In fact we are screwed in every defense position. I don't get it. As I don't get a million other things that has happened in PAOK since Savvidis came to our lives.

Agree Yiankos.  Our priority should have been a quality CB better than both Varela and Cresp.  With Malezas and Poungouras as well we'd be good.  Also what happens when Prijovic is rested, injured or just out of form ?  But no, let's put all our effort into getting Vieirinha.

As much as I love Vieirinha, ever since we sold him we've been trying to get him back every season. 

Wasn't the whole idea of the sale to let him grow and develop as a better player?

I'd personally like to still keep Henrique if we can as he is always hungry for the ball and can add a touch of spark to the squad.

3 hours left to the transfer period and PAOK is going all out.

Players present in PAE PAOK offices right now:

Mauricio, Vierinha, Henrique, Rey, plus Zambrano travelling to Thessaloniki on a plane.

It will be a hot Thursday afternoon.

Solid, hope this works out for all involved. Now the question is, who's the next "player we never wanted to leave but are hoping we'll get back for the next five years" ? Stafylidis?

-edit

DIkOoB1XkAAzhal.jpg

This is also absolutely adorable:

DIkASqiXYAAicKz.jpg

Edited by pash

7 minutes ago, pash said:

Solid, hope this works out for all involved. Now the question is, who's the next "player we never wanted to leave but are hoping we'll get back for the next five years" ? Stafylidis?

I'd take Stafylidis over Vieirinha any day.  Anyhow, let's see how Vieirinha goes.  If it were up to me I wouldn't have him at the club.  Go go go Vieirinha, prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, paokarag4 said:

can't help but smile seeing him in a PAOK shirt again 
Hopefully he's still got some gas in the tank and gives us some more amazing moments

We haven't found out his wages yet.  I'm sure for the wages he's on I'll expect 10+ goals and 10+ assists per season.

1 hour ago, pash said:

If Zambrano does sign, that would be huge. Last I heard, we had some competition from one of the Israeli clubs for him.

If we get Zambrano then we're really just lacking a proper backup striker for Prijovic.

1 minute ago, paokarag4 said:

I'd say that Mak will be the one to pinch hit as a striker when it comes to rotation. (kolouri is around as well) 
But going in to a season with only one starting quality striker is not ideal. 

Because his finishing is so good, ha ha.