Phantis Forums

2017-2018 Pre Season Training News

Dutch Eagle

On the plus side, Leveque and Mak looked good. It was the first game for both of them. I also like that Stanojevic has been real positive on Poungouras, Dimitriou, and Kace.

I think we still haven't seen Konstantinidis, right? Last I heard his toenail was hurting.

I am back from my vacation in Dominican Republic, and was able to see the whole game without any distractions. It's obvious Stanojevic is just trying things out. He's just trying to see what kind of players he has available. I don't think we will see anything close to the real lineup until the Ajax and perhaps not until the Antorthosis friendlies.

I am liking this Dimitriou guy so far. Surprised we have not seen Konstantinidis and Malezas so far.

Don't know why they don't want Malezas on the team. For a backup CB he is decent unless they are looking at bringing somebody else. 

Four player currently in Holland will be returning back to Thessaloniki as they are not considered by Stojanovic. They are Korovesis, Patralis, Kakko and Dimitriadis.

I'm not sure that they want to get rid of him, per se. I just figure they'll take any inquiries they receive into consideration - isn't Steaua the one instigating this?

If he goes, no way we'll be relying on Poungouras as third choice (or Dimitriou for that matter, who will almost certainly be on the K20s this season). I do hope Poungouras gets more time this year, but hopefully one of those other names we heard earlier will show up. Good sign that he's gotten as much playing time as he has in these two friendlies, at least.

An Ajax player collapsed during a friendly today, it looks like they've already cancelled at least one workout. I doubt this will effect our friendly, but...heads up, I guess.