Phantis Forums

2017-2018 Pre Season Training News

Dutch Eagle

It looks like for the friendly vs Ghent, PAOK will be showing the game "TV style"...as in, with multiple cameras and higher quality than before. Very solid - now I'm just waiting on them to announce a paid PAOKTV season pass ;)

Yeah, half time. I don't like this formation at all. If he wants three defenders, then he should switch to a 3-5-2 and take advantage of Pelkas being available.

Biseswar and Cimirot, incidentally, were given the day off to rest.

Stanojevic  is definitely trying out the some formations, that's for sure.  I've always thought 4-2-3-1 is the most "balanced" system personally, but it's good (and necessary) for players to be able to adapt, especially so when you're playing stronger or weaker teams, or even derbies.  3-4-3 is a bit extreme though.

What a bunch of babies

Though it looks like Konstantinidis, Koulouris, and Kace are coming on

-edit- though this is what PAOK's twitter account is saying; maybe I just don't know what our players look like:

68' #Dimitriou, #Koulouris, #Deligiannidis και #Kace στις θέσεις των #Matos, #Varela, #Canas #Shakhov

Edited by pash

I'd have given them water from Flint to drink.  Fix 'em right up.  Nothing like a bit of lead to get you going.

-- edit --

I should try and stick to sporting commentary but this game is kind of dull.

Edited by Bananas