Phantis Forums

SL - R24: AEK - PAOK ( 12 Mar 17, 19:30 EET )

Blackhawk

On 3/6/2017 at 6:25 PM, Yiankos said:

Αυτό είναι το μεγάλο τεστ για την ομάδα μας.

Μεγαλύτερο και από το προηγούμενο ματς.

Και δυστυχώς η ομάδα και κυρίως ο προπονητής απέτυχαν παταγωδώς!

Κρίμα Βλάνταν.

Ήταν και αυτό Μπανάνα. Όπως έλεγε ο Ζιάκα, θα έπρεπε να ξεκινήσει ο Κάνιας. Ο Βλάνταν δυστυχώς δεν προετοίμασε την ομάδα όπως θα έπρεπε.

Εμείς οι οπαδοί πόσες φορές να τα πούμε; Κόντρα σε Παναθηναϊκό και ΑΕΚ αποτέλεσμα στην Αθήνα παίρνουμε μία φορά τα 10 χρόνια. Ακόμα και όταν είναι "τελειωμένοι" καταφέρνουμε να χάσουμε. Όπως και φέτος. Αν δεν τους προετοιμάσει ο προπονητής, εμείς τι να κάνουμε; Κερδίσαμε τον Ολυμπιακό και πήραν τα μυαλά τους αέρα. Την έβλεπα την παπάρα να έρχεται. Αλλά και αυτός ο Βλάνταν κάνει ότι να 'ναι ώρες ώρες. Ξανακατέβασε τον Κρέσπο αριστερό μπακ. Δεν ξεκίνησε ο Κάνιας. Και κατέβασε την ομάδα λες και θα έπαιζε στην Τούμπα. Καλό να έχουμε μία συγκεκριμένη φιλοσοφία, αλλά κάποιες φορές πρέπει να διαβάζει καλύτερα το παιχνίδι και να κάνει κάποιες αλλαγές/εκπλήξεις. Είχαμε πρόβλημα και από την πλευρά του Κρέσπο και από τα αμυντικά χαφ. Το παιχνίδι ήταν πολύ ανοιχτό. Θα μπορούσαμε να βάλουμε κι εμείς γκολ, αλλά θα μπορούσαμε να έχουμε φάει και πολλά. Στο ημίχρονο θα μπορούσε να είναι 3-1 πολύ εύκολα. Τέλος πάντων... Ας ελπίσουμε να αλλάξει κάτι για τη συνέχεια. Για το Κύπελλο κυρίως και μετά για τα πλέι οφ.

Στο ΟΑΚΑ και στη Λεωφόρο, χάνουμε ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ! Την επόμενη φορά που θα ξανακατέβουν εκεί ας μετρήσουν τα λόγια τους!

Είμαι εκνευρισμένος γιατί έβλεπα την ήττα να έρχεται και ο προπονητής δεν έκανε τίποτα για να την αποτρέψει.

Αυτό όμως δεν σημαίνει ότι πρέπει να αρχίσουμε το κράξιμο. Η χρονιά μπορεί να γίνει πολύ πετυχημένη ή και να αποτύχει παταγωδώς. Γι' αυτό ακριβώς η ομάδα χρειάζεται στήριξη και να ανοίξουν τα μάτια τους όλοι. Και το καλοκαίρι η διοίκηση να βάλει το χέρι στην τσέπη όπως έκανε τελευταία.

47 minutes ago, kozi said:

@Yiankos 100% spot on...again...but coach bashing is a no-no here apparently...too many here happy with playoffs... same old m*****es... Oh Saviddi 

Criticism of Ivic is fine.  But I haven't read any criticism from you.  Just whining.

Look around the landscape.  PAOK fans are the master bashers.  Bodies littered everywhere.  A new manager every year.

Seriously, who should PAOK be trying to get ?  It's the 14th "best" league in Europe and getting worse year on year.

Where is this imaginary super manager you want and how will you get him to come to Greece and PAOK ?  If it was as simple as dollars, it would've happened by now.

• Like it 1

5 hours ago, Bananas said:

Criticism of Ivic is fine.  But I haven't read any criticism from you.  Just whining.

Sorry @Bananas, but i have posted countless times regarding his incorrect team selection and inability to motivate the team. Unlike yourself and many others here, i am not an apologist for the club. You may be content with celebrating the playoffs but that's the whole problem with the club. There has never been a weaker Olympiakos, Pana and AEK combined and WHERE ARE WE??? Are you serious? You may be happy with simply having a team to watch each week and that's your prerogative. There are others out there that want their club to be successful but are fed up with the same old crap being dished up each year.

18 minutes ago, kozi said:

Sorry @Bananas, but i have posted countless times regarding his incorrect team selection and inability to motivate the team. Unlike yourself and many others here, i am not an apologist for the club. You may be content with celebrating the playoffs but that's the whole problem with the club. There has never been a weaker Olympiakos, Pana and AEK combined and WHERE ARE WE??? Are you serious? You may be happy with simply having a team to watch each week and that's your prerogative. There are others out there that want their club to be successful but are fed up with the same old crap being dished up each year.

I must have missed the countless posts.  But back to the more important question, who to replace Ivic with (that will also come to the club) ?

7f4d97f8ce34c814ba0e3169942f3a4b.jpg

• Like it 1

This is Ivic's first senior coaching gig. I think all in all he's done a good job. Has he made mistakes? Absolutely, but on the whole he has done well. Won the play-offs last season, got us into the round of 32 in the Europa league and we are on track in the cup and there is no reason we shouldn't win the play-offs this season again. 

He is learning, I truly believe he isnt a coach (at this stage anyway) who's ego is too big and isn't willing to learn and change things. He's proven this (5 at the back in the cup v panotoliko/away vs pas) but as I say he has also made errors. 5 at the back vs Schalke was in hindsight a mistake. Starting Crespo at left back last night vs AEK was a mistake. 

He is a young coach who has a done a pretty good job if you ask me. He's learning, is he the one to take us to promised land? I don't know, but he has certainly earned at least another season regardless of what happens from here on till the end of the season. 

The ever revolving door of coaches that has been our club over the last 5-6 years has given us no chance at success. We need stability, players need it. 

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, kozi said:

fed up with the same old crap being dished up each year.

so in order to change the same old crap we are being dished up with each year, we should fire the coach? which is exactly what we've done right about now each year. I can see how doing the same thing will get you a different result

1 hour ago, kozi said:

Ask Saviddi and Lubos

I am confident the manager you would like does not exist.  A proven manager, who is in his prime now (not a has been like Huub) will not come to the GSL no matter what we offer.  It's the same for finding players as well.  We can only get players of a certain "type" and have to roll the dice and hope they work out.  This idea of just spend and they will come.  Who will come ?  Would you go to the GSL if you were playing in the Serie A for example ?  Sure, maybe if you were 33 and weren't getting any more games.

I would rather stick with Ivic who seems to (at this stage anyway) be adaptable (read learn from errors) and as paokarag4 said doesn't have an ego.  The team is playing decent football.  It's rare we get thoroughly outplayed.  It took a team of the calibre of Schalke to give us a real football lesson.  Even this heavy defeat to AEK, everything that could go wrong did go wrong.  Sometimes the players just f--k s--t up.  Was it Ivic's tactics to blame that we conceded a goal in the 1st minute ?  Or did Ivic instruct Maleza to get a stupid red card ?  Having said that, we didn't deserve a point from this game either.

Another thing, I don't know if it's Lubos or Ivic or both or someone else, but with the players they brought in this season, there were a lot more "hits" than misses.  Matos, Varela, Crespo, Canas all pretty good transfers all things considered.  Shakhov, Biseswar decent and seem to be finding their level.  Campos fair enough doesn't seem good enough.  Henrique, Warda, Prijovic seem promising.  I have seen a lot more "misses" in the past seasons.

• Like it 1