Phantis Forums

Club Finances

Tzatziki

«Έσκασαν» τα ταμεία του Ολυμπιακού με έσοδα 47 εκατ. ευρώ!

122732.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Οι «ερυθρόλευκοι» υπολογίζεται πως εξασφάλισαν έσοδα της τάξεως των 47 εκατ. ευρώ από τις πωλήσεις των Μαζουακού (7,5 εκατ. από Γουέστ Χαμ), Πουλίδο (6,5 εκατ. από Τσίβας), Μπενίτες (4 εκατ. από Κρουζ Αζούλ), Ρομπέρτο (3 εκατ. από Εσπανιόλ), Ντουρμάζ (2,5 εκατ. από Τουλούζ), Ντε Βινσέντι (1 εκατ. από Αλ Σαμπάμπ), Ελαμπντελαουί (1 εκατ. από Χαλ) και Μιλιβόγεβιτς (15 εκατ. από Κρίσταλ Πάλας), καθώς και 6,5 εκατ. από τη Ρόμα για το 100% του Κώστα Μανωλά. 

• 2 years later...

The club until this point is guaranteed 10 million euros from having at minimum qualified for the europa league, that is aside form bonuses from future wins and draws in that competition (570k for a win and 190k for a draw). If we manage to qualify for CL that itself pays another 15 million minimum and any results in the groups are extra (2.7 million per win, 900k for a draw).

Μίνιμουμ 10 εκατ. ευρώ και τώρα το σεντόνι

003128.jpg

I haven't seen the clubs books...so I dunno, but this year what I do know is that they changed all the seats in the VIP section of Karaiskaki this year, and also changed all the lighting to LED for the pitch. Semedo cost us a few million I think, we also bought Sa, and a couple younger lads.

Running a football club is not something you do to turn a profit, the majority lose money and the owners operate the clubs as a hoby or for status or in Greece maybe other reasons like having your own gang of hired goons, political influence, perhaps money laundering....but if anything Marinakis has put in more money than he has taken out of the club believe me.

• Like it 1

Every team that gets to the group stages is guaranteed 15 million and change. For being ranked 21rst among the team that have qualified so far, OLY would get another 13.3 million. Finally with PAOK not making it also gives us the whole market pool at about 5 million.

link

• Like it 1