Phantis Forums

SL - R17: PAS Giannina - PAOK ( 23 Jan 17, 19:30 EET )

Blackhawk

Feed is well and truly down now.

I'd sub in Pereyra for Campos at half time. I think he's been somewhat invisible. Giannina are still dangerous, we need to score a few more to really finish off the game.

This was an interesting match. I don't think any of our CBs were particularly good this time around, but they were good enough (with help from the almighty Glykos) to keep the clean sheet. Mistakidis underperformed, and Campos was nearly invisible (I completely forgot that he was on the field for multiple long stretches).

I thought Matos played well, and Klaus was surprisingly good - battling everyone, trying to set up the other forwards, etc.

Shakhov and Cimirot both were decent, and I thought Charisis did pretty well as well. It's hard to tell how much of this was in spite of the atrocious field - but there are some good signs there.

I have a feeling Ivic was completely satisfied with scoring once and then defending (else he wouldn't have subbed Koulouris in with like two minutes left). Worked out this time, but it could easily have gone wrong.