Phantis Forums

SL - R16: PAOK - Levadeiakos ( 19 Jan 17, 17:15 EET )

Blackhawk

really? you guys think its a soft yellow? I think its defs a yellow card, Djalma has dribbled and the guy has slide in and taking him out, right on the edge of the box. I thought it was a clear yellow. Maybe debatable because he already had a card but still

Edited by paokarag4

3 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

really? you guys think its a soft yellow? I think its defs a yellow card, Djalma has dribbled and the guy has slide in and taking him out, right on the edge of the box. I thought it was a clear yellow. Maybe debatable because he already had a card but still

I wasn't questioning the yellow. I just thought it was super close to a PK. But upon viewing the replay, Campos was juuuust outside the box.

• Like it 1

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Our big weakness this season are set pieces. We don't create any chances from corner kicks and free kicks. We need to make drastic improvements in that department.  

So true.  I'm surprised that we haven't seen an improvement in this area.  I love me cheap goals.  Hopefully the new striker is a threat in the air and creates space for others.

axx re pelka, gotta control that ball and we had a 2-1

glyko captain despite Klaus starting? Not saying its a bad thing but just wondering if the club has made a decision there or its just klaus and glyko sharing it between themselves

Edited by paokarag4