Phantis Forums

SL - R2: PAOK - PAS Giannina ( 08 Jan 17, 15:00 EET )

Blackhawk

PAOK - PAS Giannina  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

1 minute ago, BostonThanatos said:

perimene na ta deis, tha sou figoun ta malia....

Άσε και ήδη ξεκίνησε η αραίωση...

Και το χειρότερο είναι ότι το ακούω στο ράδιο...

ΠΑΟΚ γιατί μας βγάζεις την ψυχή;

Final 0:1

Pereyra should have entered the game much earlier. Klaus non-existent. He should not even be on the bench anymore.

At least 12 clear cut chances to score a goal. All missed, mostly by Pelkas.

MVP of the game: PAS goalkeeper.

When you have a team (PAOK) who fairly consistently dominates most games but always struggle to score, you can blame the players, you can blame the manager, but that isn't fair.  It's obvious our defense and midfield are more than capable.  Up front we are lacking.  Time for Savvidis to get a real striker.

Φυσικά το πρόβλημα είναι του Θαθατζή φίλε Bananas.

Από το καλοκαίρι θέλουμε φορ και έφτασε 8 Ιανουαρίου και ακόμα έρχεται. Ο μόνος λόγος που συμβαίνει αυτό είναι γιατί ο Θαθατζής έχει καβούρια στις τσέπες. Δεν θέλει να δώσει ούτε 1,2 μισθό σε έναν σοβαρό επιθετικό να έρθει. Κατά τα λοιπά ο γαύρος δίνει 6 μύρια για να πάρει τον Ιντέγε από την West Brom κι εμείς πάμε για πρωτάθλημα!

2 minutes ago, Yiankos said:

Φυσικά το πρόβλημα είναι του Θαθατζή φίλε Bananas.

Από το καλοκαίρι θέλουμε φορ και έφτασε 8 Ιανουαρίου και ακόμα έρχεται. Ο μόνος λόγος που συμβαίνει αυτό είναι γιατί ο Θαθατζής έχει καβούρια στις τσέπες. Δεν θέλει να δώσει ούτε 1,2 μισθό σε έναν σοβαρό επιθετικό να έρθει. Κατά τα λοιπά ο γαύρος δίνει 6 μύρια για να πάρει τον Ιντέγε από την West Brom κι εμείς πάμε για πρωτάθλημα!

Ean to protathlima einai se korners i se xamenes efkeries, sigoura tha to paroume.

Anyway, like you said in another thread, to talk of protathlima when your budget is 1/3 of your rivals is folly.  I don't even care about the protathlima as such, I don't look that far ahead.  I just look at what is required to get the team playing better.  And right now, it's the number 9 position.

The Klaus of 2 seasons ago was all right.  Now, it's become a joke.  Koulouris all right, off the bench na ton psisis.  Pereyra is the best of them but obviously not favoured by Ivic for whatever reason.

It's probably a good thing we couldn't find a link for this game.

Game ended with Glykos, Klaus, and Canas joining Ivic and Michel for a meeting with Savvidis. Not sure what this is all about. After the players departed, Ivic stayed and apparently had another two or three hours worth of meetings.

Meetings και μαλακίες...

5 χρόνια meetings και skype κάνουν οι παπάρες... Άιντε, τον βαρέθηκα τον Θαθατζή. Είναι άμπαλος, είναι και βλάκας. Τόσες ευκαιρίες κάναμε, αν κερδίζαμε θα ήταν όλα καλά. Τώρα που χάσαμε θα κάνει meeting. Τα ίδια και τα ίδια. Πλάνο ουδέν, διορατικότητα μείον. Δύο παίχτες θα έφερνες ρε ταγάρι 1η Ιανουαρίου και αντί αυτού έχασες και τον καλύτερο εξτρέμ σου. Τι τα θέλεις τα meeting? Μάζεψε τα πεινασμένα δίπλα του που τον γλύφουν και δεν λένε τίποτα. Και ο Ίβιτς η λουλού, αν έχει @@ να του πει τι σκατά κάνεις να φέρεις επιθετικό, να πληρώσεις και να βγάλεις τα καβούρια από τις τσέπες σου αλλιώς φεύγω. Αλλά που να φύγει, ποιος θα τον πάρει; Στον ήλιο μοίρα δεν έχουν και δεν μπορούν να σηκώσουν ανάστημα, επειδή ο Θαθατζής πληρώνει. Τι σκατά πληρώνει δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω...

i just saw the highlights. and let me say wow. I agree 100% with everyone we need a striker, and have needed one for 18 months. Pererya was our last competent striker in his first and this season for some reason he rides the bench until the last 5 mins. 
BUT what happened last night was insane, pasxalakis (pas keeper) was amazingly good. Combine that with some poor finishing at times (pelka) and some bad luck and it happens. Last night was just a freak game.

In saying all that in all games where we have dropped points (except maybe vs PAO) we have missed a bucket load of chances, the problem is obvious for anyone to see. Except for Ivan apparently.

If Savvidi actually did start screaming at Ivic, Glyko, canias and klaus it just shows how little he knows about football. If he saw the game, and has watched us this season he would know what he has to do. The team is 100 better than last year except for one spot.

Edited by paokarag4

This soap opera is getting boring... The guy (Savvidi) is an ego maniac who has no idea how to run a successful football team. He is wasting everyone's time and his own money at the same time due to his policy of spending the minimum each year in the hope of fluking something.