Phantis Forums

SL - R15: Kerkyra - PAOK ( 17 Dec 16, 19:30 EET )

Blackhawk

Kerkyra - PAOK  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

• PAOK win
    • Tie
    • Kekryra win

This poll is closed to new votes

Kerkyra.jpg  VS  PAOK.jpg

MATCHUP:           AO Kassiopi Kerkyra - P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki
COMPETITION:   Superleague  – Round 15
DATE:                   17-December-2016
TIME:                   19:30 GR  (17:30 GMT, 11:30 CST, 04:30 AEDT next day)
CITY/STADIUM:   Kerkyra – EAK Kerkyras (2,776)
REFEREES:    
TELEVISION:       Novas Sport 1 (Greece), Antenna Satellite (USA/Canada), Antenna Pacific (Australia)

Kerkyra - PAOK history

Superleague

2014-2015:  0:1 (Kace) - Attendance: 732
2012-2013:  0:0 - Attendance: 889
2011-2012:  0:4 (Lazar 2, Garcia, Athanasiadis)  - Attendance:  1,281
2010-2011:  0:1  (Athanasiadis) - Attendance:  921
2006-2007:  0:0 - Attendance:  1,200

A’ Division

2004-2005:  0:1  (Salpiggidis) - Attendance:  2,323

GAMES:  6
WINS:      4
TIES:       2
LOSSES: 0

Ivic still on thin ice. He's going to have to win all remaining games through those makeup rounds to really show Savvidis that he can be trusted, I think...otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if he's sacked the next time he loses.

I think he is safe as long as we are progressing in the cup and are on road to make the playoffs.

I think the team has turned the tide, and will be getting results. The upcoming games are:

at Kerkyra
at Levadeiakos
PAS Giannina
at Larisa
Levadeiakos
PAS Giannina
at Agrinio
Tripoli
at Xanthi

These are all games prior to the first Schalke match. We will need to get as many points as possible during this stretch of games.

On Saturday, if we are serious and play to our potetntial, the most likely scenario is a win for PAOK.

According to inPAOK, Ivic is debating between using Pelkas and Biseswar, with the below lineup:

--Glykos--

--Matos-Varela--Crespo--Leovac--

--Canas--     ?????       --Cimirot--

--Campos--Klaus--Rodrigues

Shakhov on the bench, similar to his role vs Platanias. I think that either player would be fine, as it seems Biseswar is now capable of playing a full 90 minutes (as he showed in our last league game).

I should note that Glykos was just in Germany seeking some help from a chiropractor due to his hip injury from a few weeks ago. Same guy that apparently helped Leovac.

On 12/13/2016 at 6:17 AM, pash said:

Ivic still on thin ice. He's going to have to win all remaining games through those makeup rounds to really show Savvidis that he can be trusted, I think...otherwise I wouldn't be surprised if he's sacked the next time he loses.

Agree Pash....Even if he makes it to the end of the year and wins the playoffs, i'd still replace him. We need someone to really get into the players heads and toughen them mentally. If we get that and a few quality transfers then we're a serious threat, otherwise its more circus time ahead.

14 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I think he is safe as long as we are progressing in the cup and are on road to make the playoffs.

I think the team has turned the tide, and will be getting results. The upcoming games are:

at Kerkyra
at Levadeiakos
PAS Giannina
at Larisa
Levadeiakos
PAS Giannina
at Agrinio
Tripoli
at Xanthi

These are all games prior to the first Schalke match. We will need to get as many points as possible during this stretch of games.

On Saturday, if we are serious and play to our potetntial, the most likely scenario is a win for PAOK.

Giannina, Larisa, Agrinio, Xanthi are all difficult away games

17 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

The mathematician in me is still trying to figure how to get 30 points in 9 games, lol.

Haven't you heard? As part of Savvidis becoming the official sponsor of the league they will award us a 3-points as a bonus.

20 players picked for the game, including Deligiannidis for the first time this season:

Γλύκος, Μπρκιτς, Λέοβατς, Δεληγιαννίδης, Μάτος, Κίτσιου, Μαλεζάς, Βαρέλα, Κρέσπο, Κάνιας, Σάκχοφ, Τσίμιροτ, Πέλκας, Μπίσεσβαρ, Μυστακίδης, Κάμπος, Ροντρίγκες, Αθανασιάδης, Κουλούρης, Περέιρα

I think pash's lineup is what Ivic will go with, and he will probably start Pelkas instead of Biseswar.