Phantis Forums

AEK vs Levadiakos

Dikefale11

Lazaros, Vargas, and Diaz back in the squad for this one. Bakasetas still out.

At this stage I dont know who is worse out of Almeida, Aravidis, Pekhart. So it makes no difference who starts up front, the big problem is that Mandalos, one of our only sources of creativity will miss the game due to cards.

3 points or else Morais will be in big trouble.

I'm not going to get picky. I will take a win even by 1-0 as long as we play well. So far so good, we are playing well and have created some chances but we need another goal because we all know how easily we blow leads. 

Obviously, I'm not certain as to how he's playing since I'm listening on the radio while working, but I wouldn't mind seeing Lazaros come on for Aravidis at some point in the second half to get some game time. 

Edited by Original 21

FT

4-0

We looked better than we have all season, however playing vs 10 men does not paint the full picture unfortunately. Still a win is a win and good to keep a clean sheet while get a few on the sheet.

The win strangely puts us up to joint 2nd with Xanthi, who won earlier today, leaving only PAO, PAS & Atromitos who can overtake us if they win their games.

Edited by Dikefale11

Galanopoulos impressed me when he got a run in our Europa qualifiers, the kid is a big talent and he's coming of age for us now, missed a couple of chances but good to finally see him score, the way the players celebrated that goal shows how much they respect and love the kid.

Overall great result and one needed badly, some good goals and some good football, hopefully that formcontinues.

Patito had another top game as well, a good signing he's been.