Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cocksta

Ajax-Pao 11/24/2016 13:00

reason why he keeps going on loan

players already accepted the loss zero pressure zero passion don't give a fk any of them

It's so sad to see what we've become... with no signs of improvement, I tend to start to lose interest in this team. 

When interest in the team falls, I look at the 3,000 that went to Amsterdam and I keep my blood green

• Like it 1

Losing has become a habit and a common theme. Mentally the team is already losing before stepping on the pitch. It's a huge psychological disadvantage in sporting teams and it reeks within the squad.

• Like it 1

President is a joke, general management is a joke, manager is a joke, medical staff is a joke, stadium is a joke, the suspended league is a joke, the first place team is a massive joke, Greek soccer federation is the biggest joke. what Excactly is there to support? What's there to look forward too? 

• Like it 4

1 hour ago, PhillyG13 said:

When interest in the team falls, I look at the 3,000 that went to Amsterdam and I keep my blood green

In 10 years we won't have that either, unless something drastic happens.

• Like it 2

Φύγε μ@λακα αλασκουζο. Πάρε το μακαρονάδα και τον Άγγλο τροχόνόμο μαζί σου κι αι  στον αγυριστο. Τους υπόλοιπους θα σου τους στείλουμε με δώσεις. Φανταστείτε τι θα γινόταν αν η ομάδα επί Καπετανιου είχε φτάσει σε αυτή την κατάντια.  Θα καιγοταν η Λεωφορος.  Τώρα τίποτα.  

Καπετανιε κάνε μας τι χάρη και ανέλαβε. Τώρα! 

Edited by Lamiara ole
  • Like it 1

Like everyone here who cares about the state of Greek football, I just hope this club finishes nowhere near the European places this season. The league can't have jokes competing in Europe.

Once the pride of Greece, this club is a fraud.

• Like it 1