Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos vs AEK

Dikefale11

5 hours ago, Nikod said:

been lost in the hell of the U.S. election.

Why is the f**** league suspended again??

KED member (George Bikas) had his house put on fire while he was at EPO handing in his resignation.

2nd delay now (first was at season start) may aswell just pull the plug on this season and don't start the league again until EVERY prick that has a charge to their name has their day in court. Cant have people have positions in football when they have charges hanging over their head.

The game is probably back on, and meanwhile, half of our starters are injured, and 2/6 usual starters that are healthy played midweek international games. We are going to get our s%$#! kicked in. Poor Morais, the guy can't catch a break. Ketsbaia's lack of fitness training and lack of tactical work has really set the team back.

What kind of 11 are we looking at?

Not sure if this is the right time for Barkas to make his debut but Anestis sure deserves a benching after his howler last time. Vila and Galo will probably start, although neither has impressed me too much this season. With Chygrysnky and Lescott gone, we'll get Lambo and Kolovetsios. The midfield pairing of Johansen and Simoes is a lock. Without Lazaros or Vargas (I think), we'll see Patito, Mantalos and Aravidis supporting Almeida up front.

Has anyone else impressed in training?

EDIT: F*** Ketsbaia by the way. I called BS on that hiring from the beginning.

Edited by Nikod

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic