Phantis Forums

SL - R10: Panionios - PAOK ( 06 Nov 16, 17:15 EET )

Blackhawk

Panionios - PAOK  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

This poll is closed to new votes

They should be pushing forward to help the attacks.  It's too disjointed.  They shouldn't be worrying about defending.  That's what you've got Canas and the 4 at the back four.  Charisis play has been sloppy as well.  Koulouris!  Does this kid know how to peel off his man or lead, shield, lay off ?  Get into the play son.

1 minute ago, Bananas said:

They should be pushing forward to help the attacks.  It's too disjointed.  They shouldn't be worrying about defending.  That's what you've got Canas and the 4 at the back four.  

you need to have Charisis defend some .. we want Matos to be higher up the pitch, and Crespo to a lesser extent, so it's really Canas and the two CBs ... 

3 minutes ago, BostonThanatos said:

Koulouri doing his best Klaus impression on the pitch today.  Nonexistent 

i think this goes to show its not all Klaus' fault ... its the inability of our midfielders to consistently mvoe the ball into the box or find passing lanes 

Edited by teke817

Even with 3 at the back, it should be enough.  If we are that afraid of Panionios, forget it.  I'd take Charisis off to deliberately create space in the middle.  The question is who to put on.  You have Rodrigues, Biseswar, Klaus.  I'd even consider going 2 up front.

2 minutes ago, teke817 said:

i think this goes to show its not all Klaus' fault ... its the inability of our midfielders to consistently mvoe the ball into the box or find passing lanes 

He can't lead into the hole between the last defender and their DM ?  Basic stuff.  Control, layoff, turn, run forward.  And when this happens the team especially the midfielders press forward.  Maybe they don't practise that at training.

1 minute ago, pash said:

Rodrigues in for Charisis, good move

Necessary at this point.  Otherwise, Panionios will just choke the game and run down the clock.  On a side note, Jairo scored his 1st goal for PAS Giannina yesterday.