Phantis Forums

SL - R10: Panionios - PAOK ( 06 Nov 16, 17:15 EET )

Blackhawk

Panionios - PAOK  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

This poll is closed to new votes

really knit picking there blackhawk. Klaus is not and has not been starting XI material for years, maybe his whole career. With the huge turnover in players we see every season, he is one of the few that have survived. He is now the captain and club's poster boy, making it near impossible to drop him/sell him. They have sort of backed themselves into a corner regarding Klaus. 

I've said for years now if we are serious he should at best be a sub, a depth player and even then its debatable. He can score, he's a poacher but its been proven time and time again over his career, in big games against top defences (especially in Europe) he goes missing. 

In saying that he is entitiled to a life, so he hung back after a loss in Athens big deal. As Pash said, should he have thrown himself off the Acropolis because we lost? I can assure you a couple of hours after the game all the boys where laughing and joking with each other again, the difference is there are no photos of those guys floating around on social media. 

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, paokarag4 said:

really knit picking there blackhawk. Klaus is not and has not been starting XI material for years, maybe his whole career. With the huge turnover in players we see every season, he is one of the few that have survived. He is now the captain and club's poster boy, making it near impossible to drop him/sell him. They have sort of backed themselves into a corner regarding Klaus. 

I've said for years now if we are serious he should at best be a sub, a depth player and even then its debatable. He can score, he's a poacher but its been proven time and time again over his career, in big games against top defences (especially in Europe) he goes missing. 

In saying that he is entitiled to a life, so he hung back after a loss in Athens big deal. As Pash said, should he have thrown himself off the Acropolis because we lost? I can assure you a couple of hours after the game all the boys where laughing and joking with each other again, the difference is there are no photos of those guys floating around on social media. 

About time you showed your face.  You've gone missing.

Regarding Klaus I agree 100%.  A bench/depth/roation player.  Unable to play as lone front man.  Might be useful if you play with 2 up front where he is the "weaker" forward and and he could maybe find some space, but as the stand alone forward, just not up to it.  Maybe he could become our Paolo Virdis.

I don't disagree about his playing abilities (or disabilities).

I don't even disagree about him having a life outside of the game.

However, he is the team captain, and he should  at least lay low when the team is having a bad run. It's not the first time he has gone partying after a bad result. I don't care if he goes out after a game, but refrain from being included in the celebrity pictures that will make the rounds on the internet. Keep that stuff private.

Also, since his new contract, he has not performed up to his previous levels. He has not shown any improvement in his play, clearly showing his concentration on other things. We should have sold him when we had the chance. I think now it's too late.

• Like it 2

On 11/11/2016 at 0:55 AM, Bananas said:

About time you showed your face.  You've gone missing.

Regarding Klaus I agree 100%.  A bench/depth/roation player.  Unable to play as lone front man.  Might be useful if you play with 2 up front where he is the "weaker" forward and and he could maybe find some space, but as the stand alone forward, just not up to it.  Maybe he could become our Paolo Virdis.

My laptop has died, so I've struggled to get online over the last few months. I'll do my best to hang around and brighten up the forum :D