Phantis Forums

Qarabag - PAOK ( EL - Group Stage - Matchday 4 / 03 Nov 2016, 22:05 EET )

pash

PAOK - Qarabag  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

• PAOK win
    • Tie
    • Qarabag win

This poll is closed to new votes

Don't see us qualifyiing.

Standings:

1. Fiorentina   10
2. Qarabag       7
3. PAOK            4
4. Liberec         1

Remaining game:

Fiorentina - PAOK
Liberec - Qarabag

PAOK - Liberec
Qarabag - Fiorentina

4 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I this the same gabala, kabala(sp?) that keeps beating Greek teams lately?

Same country different team.  That was Qabala.

It's a shame. Ivic confirmed he's not ready for the big leagues.  His lineup was wrong.  He should have had Pereyra and Shakhov start over Klaus and Biseswar, and brought Biseswar on later in the game.  Mystakidis can F*** off and die as far as I'm concerned.  He was s%$#!.  Klaus needs to sit out 3-4 games to get his head together.  So disappointed...At least I don't have to waste any more time watching this $hitty teams European games.  I doubt I'll go out of my way to even watch a Cup or League game either.  

Edited by BostonThanatos

I like how even the people who said we need to stick with coaches through rough patches are calling for his head. We're in the middle of the hardest stretch in the season. We'll lose. What matters is whether or not Ivic and company learn from this. On to Panionios.

My koumbaro (an AEKtsi with very high football IQ) said to me "You guys have a decent team but you need a coach."  I gave him the typical PAOK reply "Ivic will do great.  He is PAOK, blah blah blah"  all he said to me was "Akou auto pou sou lew....o Ivic DEN einai proponitis gia ton PAOK..." 

I guess he was right.  Ivic is making very bad decisions.  

5 minutes ago, pash said:

What matters is whether or not Ivic and company learn from this. On to Panionios.

What matters is whether Saviddi learns anything from all his years of trying to win the league by spending the minimum on players and coaches. 

Giorgos Donis 01/07/2012 - 29/04/2013, 302 days or 9 months, 28 days

Huub Stevens 01/07/2013 - 02/03/2014, 244 days or 8 months, 1 day.

Angelos "The Angel" Anastasiadis 01/07/2014 - 15/03/2015, 257 days or 8 months, 14 days.

Igor Tudor 18/06/2015 - 09/03/2016, 265 days or 8 months, 20 days.

Vladimir Ivic 10/03/2016 - 04/11/2016 (not sacked yet) - 238 days or 7 months, 24 days.

Tick tock, tick tock.

• Like it 1

7 hours ago, OlympicHellas said:

Anasatsiadis is free.....

Frank de Boer is free too. But I think he won't step into another club in the middle of the season again like he did at Inter.

Don't like him for his background (very wrong club) but he is a very good trainer/coach. If we could get one of (t)his caliber...... 

6 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

(an AEKtsi with very high football IQ)

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Sorry, AEK-friends on this forum. I'm not like Klaus, Mysta, Djalma and the others. If I get the opportunity I score. 

• Like it 4

@Dutch Eagle I don't think it matters who we get.  The squad is the squad.  It's good.  It's solid.  But we just don't have enough creative players.  Only Matos, Biseswar and Rodrigues.  It's just not enough.  Canas and Cimirot aren't the type of players to get you goals.  We really need a real number 8, like Natkho who can move forward and be a real threat.  There's still more that we could use, like a left back who can attack like Matos, a number 10 that can actually play 90 minutes, and a striker who is a real threat, but I'd begin with the number 8 position.