Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2016

pash

Απορώ πώς δεν έχουν όνειρα για κάτι παραπάνω ρε γαμώτο... Ήταν στα Γιάννενα και παίρνει μεταγραφή στον ΠΑΟΚ και αυτό ήταν γι' αυτόν; Δεν υπάρχουν άλλα όνειρα; Στη θέση του θα έπρεπε να θέλει να παίξει 2-3 χρόνια στον ΠΑΟΚ και μετά να πάρει μία μεγαλύτερη Ευρωπαϊκή μεταγραφή. Άνθρωπος χωρίς όνειρα = βάλτος = η Ελληνική νοοτροπία των τελευταίων χρόνων.

• Like it 1

Giannoulis has requested to go out on loan for the remainder of the season. That would be a good move. Crespo keeps getting the nod ahead of him, and during the last cup game Ivic had Deligiannidis start over him.

Επιμένουν για Πέλκα οι Γερμανοί.

http://inpaok.com/332039/επιμένουν-για-πέλκα-οι-γερμανοί/

I can't see why we would want to loan Pelkas to a team that's probably going to drop from the 2nd division to the 3rd division.  And I can't see why he would want to go, even if they offered to buy him out.  Bizarro world.

23 minutes ago, pash said:

The team's looking to end their loan deal for Thiam. Guy's obviously not going to get minutes, let him go somewhere where he'll develop, I say.

Hopefully it means we plan to bring in a new forward during the winter transfer window.  Thiam has been lackluster to say the least.

Ακόμα νωρίς είναι. Ενάμιση χρόνο είναι στην ομάδα και φέτος κάνει γεμάτη χρονιά. Ας καθίσει φέτος και του χρόνου και μετά να μας τα σκάσουνε για να τον αγοράσουν. Και ας ελπίσουμε ο Θαθατζής θα τα ξαναβάλει για να φέρει καλύτερο.

• Like it 1

Pozoglou (remember him??) has returned from his loan spell in Cyprus, due to lack of playing time. Panserraikos wants him. I don't foresee a particularly bright future for the kid, the way things are going.

Also, not a player transfer, but the coach Daniilidis was sacked by Ivic. I'm not sure what role specifically he played?

as the rumours about Vierihina intensify, apparently Kyriako Papadopoulo wants to come on loan for the rest of the season. He's loan at Lepzig hasn't gone well, between a few injuries he's had and the team doing really well and sitting 2nd in the Bundesliga, he has played once off the bench this season. 

NOW it feels like the transfer season :)