Phantis Forums

Greek Cup 2016-17

Mitsos

On 13/01/2017 at 8:47 PM, ukworm said:

On a serious note, I see a draw in Harilaou and then 11 players behind the ball and LOTS and LOTS of goals in Karaiskaki! 

Quoting myself here (hilarious), but was bang on the money as far as the 1st leg goes, I hope Im proven wrong on the 2nd. But frankly don't really care, if that makes sense...

• Like it 1

I did not believe the Aris goal was off side..

the referee was OK....A few fouls called for either team may have been called the other way...or not given...but that went both ways..

Overall referee had no influence on the outcome of the result or general play..

Stupid tackle by Rovas...He left the referee no choice but to show a second yellow card...May have caused his team to concede the goal.

9 hours ago, cocksta said:

Are you surprised look who you were playing? Hopefully you guys can make it back to the SL need a strong ARIS.

Not surprised, not at all.

Regarding your comment about Aris belonging in the SL, I assume that for multiple reasons (history, fans number, stadium atmosphere, etc) all fans would agree with this.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/a/3261089

Το πέναλτι για το οποίο φωνάζει ο Άρης (video)

Δείτε την φάση για την οποία διαμαρτύρονται στον Άρη. 

Στο 52ο λεπτό της αναμέτρησης στο «Κλεάνθης Βικελίδης» κι ενώ το σκορ ήταν 1-0 υπέρ του Άρη, οι γηπεδούχοι διαμαρτυρήθηκαν εντονότατα για πέναλτι που δεν τους δόθηκε. 

Πρωταγωνιστές της φάσης ήταν οι Ρέτσος και Καπνίδης με τον αμυντικό του Ολυμπιακού να κάνει κεφαλοκλείδωμα στον επιθετικό των κίτρινων, o οποίος βρέθηκε στο έδαφορς. Ο Τριαντάφυλλος Τίκας έδειξε να συνεχιστεί το παιχνίδι. 

I saw that incident....

The commentators were screaming that two Aris players were in an offside position when the ball was played in the box initially..

(I do not believe they were offside as the offside rules are somewhat open to interpretation in regards to players 'involved or interfering with play'). 

Regarding the penalty call..However I believe the Aris player in this incident was backing into the osfp player which made it a hard call for the ref.

I also do not think there were too many 'non existent' fouls called..

What do you mean? I am El Cid!

2 minutes ago, RED SHERIFF said:

Ah! Ok..It's you El Cid...

I thought there was an 'El Cid"  already registered on these forums from many years ago...But had not posted for a long time..

I did not know that you are now Emperor

Honestly I'd prefer to keep El Cid username, but apparently I can't... :sad:

11 hours ago, Emperor said:

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podosfairo/a/3261089

Δείτε την φάση για την οποία διαμαρτύρονται στον Άρη. 

Στο 52ο λεπτό της αναμέτρησης στο «Κλεάνθης Βικελίδης» κι ενώ το σκορ ήταν 1-0 υπέρ του Άρη, οι γηπεδούχοι διαμαρτυρήθηκαν εντονότατα για πέναλτι που δεν τους δόθηκε. 

Πρωταγωνιστές της φάσης ήταν οι Ρέτσος και Καπνίδης με τον αμυντικό του Ολυμπιακού να κάνει κεφαλοκλείδωμα στον επιθετικό των κίτρινων, o οποίος βρέθηκε στο έδαφορς. Ο Τριαντάφυλλος Τίκας έδειξε να συνεχιστεί το παιχνίδι. 

Nope, not a penalty.

10 hours ago, ukworm said:

Nope, not a penalty.

Να δεχτώ ότι είναι δύσκολη φάση, αν και το χέρι του αμυντικού φανερά κλειδώνει γύρω από το λαιμό του Καπνίδη. Δείτε όμως κι έτσι: αν η φάση γινόταν στο Καραϊσκάκης, στην περιοχή του Άρη, θα το έπαιρνε ο Ολυμπιακός το πέναλτι, ναι ή όχι; Μην σου πω ότι μπορεί να έδινε και κόκκινη στο μπακ! 

Επίσης, ξέχασα να αναφέρω σε δύο περιπτώσεις που σφυρίχτηκε off-side σε παίκτες του Άρη που έφευγαν μόνοι τους στην αντεπίθεση!

Τέσπα, το ματς αυτό τελείωσε και ο Άρης μόνον κέρδη απεκόμισε. Προσωπικά με ενδιαφέρει να κάνουμε αξιοπρεπή εμφάνιση και εκτός και ΚΥΡΙΩΣ να επικεντρωθούμε στα ερχόμενα 3 κρίσιμα ματς στο πρωτάθλημα