Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cocksta

Veroia-Pao 24-10-2016 19:30 EEST Rd 8

Game is on Monday Zeka-Lesdma-Samba all hurt from Europa game hopefully Berg is better and ready to go.

Coulibaly----moledo---ivanov----hult

---------------------koutro

----------lucas----------------wakaso

--------------------leto

---------ibarbo------------berg

Simple stuff, 2 strikers as veroia will most likely sit. Enough with this 4-2-3-1, we don't have wingers and the lone striker goes missing. If he goes lod and koutrou together in the middle, might as well pack it in.

I don't think the front 3 of Leto, Berg and Ibarbo should ever change.

ibarbo and Leto connected very well against standard, and now with the presence of Berg allows a more aerial threat 

Val,

You honestly think Leto is going to play over Lod??  FAT CHANCE... Leto was dragging himself off the field on Thursday and you expect him to start??  No chance in hell

Lod will play in middle..no doubt about it

But someone needs to explain to me why Leto's fitness is so poor.... why cannot he pull an entire game?  Is it his knee injury?  I really don't get it....  it seems more fatigue than anything, which should be fixed w/ a conditioning program

Very disturbing that a 30 year old cannot finish a game

1 hour ago, jvc said:

I believe it's because of the serious injury he had...Leto almost didn't make it, lucky to be alive!  When a 75 pound dumbell slips out of your hand and smashes your head that's crazy s%$#!.  I lost a 80 pounder once and lucky it hit my shoulder...you stand very little chance if it hits on the head, imagine it landing on your face...he's lucky to be playing still!

You do understand your talking to a physician right...

Leto had an epidural hematoma from his injury... with evacuation of the hematoma, people generally do well...  there is no residual defect 

If his injury had anything to do with why he can't compete 90 mins, it would be a much more apparent physical defect

This has NOTHING to do with fitness and conditioning

2 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

Val,

You honestly think Leto is going to play over Lod??  FAT CHANCE... Leto was dragging himself off the field on Thursday and you expect him to start??  No chance in hell

Lod will play in middle..no doubt about it

But someone needs to explain to me why Leto's fitness is so poor.... why cannot he pull an entire game?  Is it his knee injury?  I really don't get it....  it seems more fatigue than anything, which should be fixed w/ a conditioning program

Very disturbing that a 30 year old cannot finish a game

Off-course lod will play and i'm not looking forward to seeing koutro and lod in the middle.

Στιλ, Κουτρουμπής, Μολέδο, Ιβανόφ, Χουλτ, Μέστο, Γουακάσο, Βιγιαφάνιες, Λουντ, Ιμπάρμπο, Μπεργκ

Veroia are deadbeats

we needed that second goal before the legs start getting heavy.

Berg should've gone top corner, on that chance.

Cannot believe how this isn't 5 or 6-0.

Totally dominated the chances on goal with some really nice ball movement by our forward 1/3rd.

Their keeper is playing out of his skin which isn't a rare thing for bottom/middle tiered teams when playing against us.

Hopefully the 2nd will go in early after the break.

^I don't think their keeper has made any jaw dropping saves, we are making it too easy for him shooting straight at him. Lod's shot bounced before also....

True, they haven't been but his reflexes have allowed him to save when needed the most.

Any other keeper may not have had the same anticipation and instead of 0-1 it might've been at least 0-2.

Edited by kisskiss