Phantis Forums

Greek Cup - Group Stage - R1: PAOK - Larisa ( 26 Oct 16, 17:15 EEST )

Blackhawk

PAOK - Larisa  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

• PAOK win
    • Tie
    • Larisa win

This poll is closed to new votes

yeah both teams have gotten complacent ... Nice chance for Thiam. Another player that I think could be very very good with more playing time ...

@pash - agree Shakov is not a 10 and should play deeper. our offense always lags when he is required to be creative. 

@Blackhawk - you are not giving Koulouris enough credit ... he's ahead of Klaus at the same age (20) and is (imho) a better finisher with both feet, and stronger on the ball. I think his ceiling is higher. 

one thing about Ivic's rotation so far ...  Pelkas has gotten no love whatsoever, and frankly, he had a very good camp and showed some things early in the year when he got time ... dude is young and needs to play or we've wasted another year of development. I mean, loan him out to Veria in January if he's not going to get minutes.  

• Like it 1

Shakhov is a number 8 through and through.  If he could somehow learn the trick of timing his runs ala Frank Lampard he might even pop in a goal once in a while.  The same could be said for Charisis and Cimirot as far as timing their runs better.

Seems like he might get the start after all. Would be a good sign, and show that Ivic is paying attention to Campos's performances:

“Ο Μυστακίδης είναι παίκτης που υπολογίζουμε. Στο ημίχρονο ένιωσε κάποιες ζαλάδες από ένα χτύπημα. Για αυτό τον έκανα αλλαγή, μπορεί να είναι βασικός στο ντέρμπι με την ΑΕΚ”.