Phantis Forums

Greek Cup - Group Stage - R1: PAOK - Larisa ( 26 Oct 16, 17:15 EEST )

Blackhawk

PAOK - Larisa  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Guess the result of the game

• PAOK win
    • Tie
    • Larisa win

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, pash said:

Tough angle for Pereyra, no way he was going to be able to get much velocity on that shot...

Poor decision.  Very low percentage.  They're the things Ivic should be giving them a talk about hopefully.

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

There has not been any improvement by Kitsiou in the past 2 years. No wonder he is now a bench player.

sadly, I think that's a fair assessment of much of our young talent ... heck, even Klaous hasn't done much to improve or expand his game over the last 5 years! 

Also what's with the baby blue for AEL? I mean,  they are the βυσσινη after all ...

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

There has not been any improvement by Kitsiou in the past 2 years. No wonder he is now a bench player.

He's a bit of a worry.  When he burst into the team when Huub was manager, I just thought, he we go, look at this kid.  But as you say, he's pretty much the same player as then.

And that's 2-0 Pereyra.  Nice finish.

1 minute ago, pash said:

Our LW/RW/AM combo here is so much better than what we usually see out of the "first" team.

I think the quality of the competition has something to do with that ... Although I do think Mysta adds a spark to our forward line that is lacking with Djalma and Garry