Phantis Forums

Greek Cup Games Topic

Phantis

• Guest pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Με αυτούς πάει Σπάρτη ο Ολυμπιακός

1586718.jpg?v=636173579049507741

Αναλυτικά: Μποτία, Καμπιάσο, Καρντόσο, Χουτεσιώτης, Ανδρούτσος, Ντε Λα Μπέγια, Ντομίνγκεζ, Μπουχαλάκης, Μανθάτης, Μάριν, Τσιμίκας, Λεάλι, Μάρτινς, Βούρος, Πάρντο, Ρέτσος, Σεμπά, Βιάνα.

sport-fm

What are you posting about? Should Olympiakos pay the bills for the bankrupt teams? As for CL I'm not worried at all, I am sure we will be back sooner than later. What can we say about PAO, you guys have not registered a win in Europe since who knows how long....can you ever remember?

Edited by Tzatziki
  • Like it 2

I think what we all want is Greece in general to do well in Europe.  Wishing for another Greek team to lose in the CL/Europa is only hurting yourself bc it will make it that much harder to automatically qualify.  I'm a PAO fan (blame my dad...lol) but I would love it of OLY won Europa.  Does that make me any less of a PAO fan? That makes me a Greece fan 1st and the club affiliation.  Would it make you more proud if a Real (or any Spanish team won) over OLY? Are there things that need to be fixed in the league? Absolutely.  But killing the league is not the solution.  People that are constantly complaining about the league and want it shut down are not contributing anything.  People that recognize the issues and are championing really life solutions, those are the ones that should be listened to.  Bc at the end of the day, Greece needs the SL.  It gives kids hope, it lets them dream. Why take that away??? This post was not meant to criticize anyone here, just a general statement.

• Like it 3

post of the century Brklyngrk....

My first ever post on forums, when I introduced myself...I said how disappointed I was that morning watching PAO get eliminated by Rangers on away goals..

and one of my proudest moments as a Greek fan was seeing ALL 5 Greek teams win and progress in Europa League on the same day...even though Oly had lost in UCL the previous day..

• Like it 2

Way to sum up the 10 million people in 15 words. JVC what Greece needs is a leader like you to straighten out the economy, the civil society, the political culture, of course the soccer federation and whatever else you feel like fixing with your superior skills and god given talents.

• 4 weeks later...

Αναβλήθηκαν τα Άρης-Ολυμπιακός και Λαμία-Ατρόμητος!

165603.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Όπως αναμενόταν, η ΕΠΟ ανακοίνωσε την επίσημη αναβολή του Άρης-Ολυμπιακός που ήταν προγραμματισμένο για την Τετάρτη (11/1), ενώ κάτι αντίστοιχο συνέβη και με το Λαμία-Ατρόμητος, που κανονικά θα διεξαγόταν την Πέμπτη (12/1). 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Tzatziki changed the title to Greek Cup Games Topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic