Jump to content
Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cocksta

PAO-Asteras 02/10/2016 18:15 EEST Rd 7

Recommended Posts

i disagree... I think Reis had a GREAT game... maybe no as influential going fwd but he was a ROCK and always offered an outlet for his attackers

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank god i was wrong!!!! too many close calls tho.. we need to bury teams. we need to finish, we need to see rinaldi get playing time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

Stramma has some serious confidence issues to discuss with his players

Same thing happened with ajax. This is a big problem for this group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are the games that we will need to win if we want to be champions

Although this was by FAR our worst game....  I'm not sure if it was fatigue... but WE LOOKED TERRIBLE and would have had a much harder outing if we didn't get the goal from the get-go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He played well if you discount the fact that Zeca saved him and the team from the 2-2

He did the same at 3-1 but that would not have been  as costly

 

Edited by Accor6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

i disagree... I think Reis had a GREAT game... maybe no as influential going fwd but he was a ROCK and always offered an outlet for his attackers

Reis seems like a very assured player. Reliable. This a gilberto find i believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, val said:

Reis seems like a very assured player. Reliable. This a gilberto find i believe.

That would be very welcomed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first penalty for us wasn't a real penalty at least when i first saw it in real-time and on the replay (the contact was extremely minimal)

The second penalty (for them) for me was a penalty and a red card (ivanov got lucky)

The third penalty was the definition of a penalty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Accor6 said:

He played well if you discount the fact that Zeca saved him and the team from the 2-2

He did the same at 3-1 but that would not have been  as costly

 

Actually I think it was the CBs (Koutroubi/Ivanov) responsible for tracking the CF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

The first penalty for us wasn't a real penalty at least when i first saw it in real-time and on the replay (the contact was extremely minimal)

The second penalty (for them) for me was a penalty and a red card (ivanov got lucky)

The third penalty was the definition of a penalty

I agree, our first penalty was soft. Having said that I think their penalty was a makeup call as it was hot garbage. The reason I say this is that Ivanov's challenge came well after the Asteras player got his shot off (and missed by a mile). Just my 2 cents...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Ibarbo is the new Salpiggidis. Will do a lot right but will squander many chances before scoring...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I'm a portuguese fan of greek soccer in general. The best supporters in the world! Do you know where I can download the full match POA-Asteras? And also other matches from Superleague? I'm not finding any one of this season in Kapaki site. I'm really desperately to "feel" the energy, passion of fanatic fans, and tactics! Thanks a lot.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Giourkas said:

I agree, our first penalty was soft. Having said that I think their penalty was a makeup call as it was hot garbage. The reason I say this is that Ivanov's challenge came well after the Asteras player got his shot off (and missed by a mile). Just my 2 cents...

Autos eisai "AFTER GOT HIS s%$#! OFF"

 

Also he only got yellow because he was going for the ball

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take the 3 points and walk away! They won't always be pretty.

Statistically in the league, we are on fire with 10 goals for and 1 against, been a while since we've kicked off this well.

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Giourkas said:

Also, Ibarbo is the new Salpiggidis. Will do a lot right but will squander many chances before scoring...

That's an insult to salpi. Salpi got more goals. He is the new lazaros.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Varouxas commented on our game

1) First penalty- Wrong decision, Villafenz dove

2) Second penalty- Correct call but wrongly not given a red card

3) Third penalty- Wrong decision, should have red carded Hult for a second dive

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got lucky yesterday. 

Asteras was picking us apart...These are all warnings signs

We won't stay top unless we sort ourselves mentally and play better for longer periods.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jvc said:

^^Who cares about the wrong calls...How many times in the last 5 years Olympiakos has had those calls go their way?   Fortounis last year scored 8 penalties!

Thats the difference between them and us....

We want 50-50 officiating even if we are favored in calls whereas they only want 50-50 when it benefits them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

Varouxas commented on our game

1) First penalty- Wrong decision, Villafenz dove

2) Second penalty- Correct call but wrongly not given a red card

3) Third penalty- Wrong decision, should have red carded Hult for a second dive

1-Don't agree

2-Strongly disagree

3-Lunacy

Thankfully, Tsiartas agrees with me.. (and I prefer/trust his word more..)

Όταν ο Τσιάρτας λέει πέναλτι και ο Βαρούχας λέει τα δικά του!

https://www.sportdog.gr/sports/podosfairo/article/358753/otan-o-tsiartas-leei-penalti-kai-o-baroyxas-leei-ta-dika-toy

 

  • Like it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got the win we move on 3 points is what matters!...its been an incredible start to the season league wise! apart from a draw and only conceding one goal...one goal!!!..its been quite the start we wanted...sometimes we will get a bit frustrated but overall we are looking the part and its only the beginning of October! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...