Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cocksta

PAO - PAS Giannina 18/09/2016 16:00 RD 4

cocksta    727
super_league.pngSUPER LEAGUE   18/09/2016 - 16:00
ΠΑΝΑΘΗΝΑΪΚΟΣ - ΠΑΣ ΓΙΑΝΝΙΝΑ   logo_pao_new.png 12693515858.png

1st home game of the year should have fans might see some subs after the Ajax mono niki!

cocksta    727
11 hours ago, Grkfreezer624 said:

LOL @ Coulibaly.... the guy is nothing more than a backup even with a rundown Mesto....  He will play during some cup games

I want to see him play before I can critic Mesto does not have the legs to be playing Europa-Supa league every week.

• Like it 1

val    220

Mesto is very good when he has a winger protecting him. You can't ask him to play as a wingback, as the guy can't occupy a whole flank by himself. He got forward a few times early on and then he was gassed. No where to be seen on the goal.

Oh and i want to see ledesma in number 10 role. If i were strama, i would limit his defense duties so he can save his energy for when the team is attacking. Let's face it, the guy can't run but he is a brilliant distributor of the ball and in the league he can play at a pace suited to him.

• Like it 2

cocksta    727

Στιλ, Κοτσόλης, Οδ. Βλαχοδήμος, Μολέδο, Χουχούμης, Mέστο, Σάμπα, Κουλιμπαλί, Λουντ, Ζέκα, Βιγιαφάνιες, Εμποκού, Λέτο, Μπεργκ, Ιβανόφ, Χουλτ, Γουακάσο, Ρέις, Λεντέσμα και Ρινάλντι.

cocksta    727

3-5-2

Ο Στιλ κάτω από τα δοκάρια. Αριστερό μπακ-χαφ ο Χουλτ, δεξί ο Κουλιμπαλί και η τριπλέτα της άμυνας με Μολέδο, Σάμπα και Ιβανόφ. Λεντέσμα και Ζέκα τα αμυντικά χαφ. Ο Λουντ σε ελεύθερο ρόλο και στην κορυφή ο Λέτο με τον Μπεργκ.