Phantis Forums
Reaper

Nikos Vergos - Real Madrid B

He is a real prospect. Very strong for his age and more importantly knows how to score. At Elche he was liked by the fans and they felt - as well journalists, that he was not given a fair chance by Baraja. Very happy about the move. However I question why we did it - considering we loaned Paciencia from Porto (similar prospect) with no buy-out clause. Bento is famous for developing players.

• Like it 1

7 hours ago, Reaper said:

However I question why we did it 

Just guessing, but maybe Oly staff believes RM will buy him for big cash? I read he has a 9 million buy option.

what is normally the future of 20yo players in Real B Team?

I recall seeing a couple of Skop brothers Bubanski or similar on their roster a few years ago..One of them is now at Red Star Belgrade..no idea where the other one is?

Γκολάρα από 40 μέτρα στο ντεμπούτο του Βέργου!

real.jpg

Ο Νίκος Βέργος πήρε τα πρώτα λεπτά συμμετοχής στη δεύτερη ομάδα της Ρεάλ στο ματς απέναντι στην Αμορεμπιέτα, όπου βρήκε τους Μαδριλένους να επικρατούν 3-2 πετυχαίνοντας ένα αριστουργηματικό γκολ με τον Σέρχιο Ντίας (VIDEO).

link

He did get too train with the first team last week due to a bunch of guys being away for Intl's, but yeah, I can't see him playing with the big boys anytime soon.

Vergos scored twice yesterday. He reverted the game after Castilla were behind 1-0 at HT with the equalizer and the 1-2. FT 1-3. 

• Like it 3

3 hours ago, PanagiotisScordis said:

Vergos is now playing for Hungarian side Vasas on loan from OLY. Vasas are 2 points off relegation in the Hungarian League. He only has 4 appearances and no goal yet. 

What happened to this guy. Supposed to be the next big thing. Shouldnt be playing in a league like that. Should be playing in Greece for either Panionios or Atromitos.

Edited by Dean97

Yea really hard to make it back from playing on a Hungarian League relegation side.