Phantis Forums

EL - 4QR - 2nd Leg: PAOK - Dinamo Tbilisi (25 Aug 16, 21:00 Gr)

pash

Dinamo-Tbilisi.jpg   vs PAOK.jpg

MATCHUP:           P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki - FC Dinamo Tbilisi

COMPETITION:    Europa League - Qualifting Round 4 - Leg 2

DATE:                  25-August-2016

TIME:                   21:00 GR  (18:00 GMT, 13:00 CDT, 06:00 AEST next day)

CITY/STADIUM:    Thessaloniki - Toumba Stadium (28,703)

REFEREES:          Harald Lechner - Andreas Heidenreich, Maximillian Kolbitsch (Austria)

TELEVISION:       Novasport 1

For this one, I think we can take advantage of our lead and get a few different faces in earlier...

--Glykos--

--Matos--Crespo--Tzavellas--Leovac--

--Canas--Biseswar--Shakhov--

--Campos--Pereyra--Rodrigues--

If Campos and Rodrigues play poorly, slip in Mistakidis and one of either Jairo or Pelkas. Canas, Biseswar, and Pereyra all look like they deserve a start to me.

I'd actually throw in Jairo instead of Campos.  Jairo is not one for consistency, but he can have games where he just absolutely tears up the flank.  I could see him destroying Tbilisi, and it'll let Campos have a rest.  Campos looked very flat last match.

• Like it 1

Very first question asks him what we're all thinking, in terms of trying new things/a rotation. Not much of an answer.

Talks a about Kace/Tziolis + new transfers (CF) as well. It seems the decision on Tziolis was made a while ago, so the timing isn't as mean as people seem to think. He actually went pretty in depth on Tziolis - he notes they brought in multiple players who play that position (and later says there are 8 dudes who can take his slot already on the team), who play with more speed and quality, and it's clear that they wanted to play in a different way. He's almost as forthcoming as Tudor, it seems ;)

30 minutes ago, PAOKSYD said:

I would like to see the following entries

Giannoulis > Leovac 

Biseswar > Cimirock 

Mystakidis > Rodrigues 

Canas > Shakov 

lets see what ivic throughs out 

Most of those are good changes, but Giannoulis doesn't look anywhere near as good as Leovac. Unless you mean this is a lower-pressure opportunity to try him in a less-competitive match?

Squad for the game announced by Ivic:

Γλύκος, Μπρκιτς, Λέοβατς, Κίτσιου, Μάτος, Τζαβέλλας, Βαρέλα, Κρέσπο, Κάνιας, Σάκχοφ, Χαρίσης, Τσίμιροτ, Μπίσεσβαρ , Μυστακίδης, Κάμπος, Ροντρίγκες, Περέιρα, Κουλούρης

Klaus will sit this one out.

• Like it 1

Seems Koulouris is going to get the start over Pereyra today. Canas looks like he'll play as well, and it's a coinflip between Shakhov/Cimirot or Charisis/Cimirot in midfield. No other changes from what I'm reading.