Phantis Forums

CL-QR3-L2: PAOK - Ajax (03-Aug-16, 21:30 GR)

Blackhawk

Well, I officially give up. I give up on wasting 90 minutes of my life every week or so watching bullshit. Everything is bullshit, the Hellenic Football Federation and UEFA both working against Greek football, in a country more crooked and currupt than Hilary Clinton. I don't want to see Panathinaikos lose to Qabala, I don't want to see Olympiakos lose to Hapoel Be'er Sheva, or Greece bottom a qualifying campaign, I'm 17 and I have better things to do with my life. Remember this day boys, August 3, 2016, the day Greek football officially hit rock bottom. I give up with this forum, and I give up with Greek football. Maybe I'll come back here one day, when a Greek team can actually beat a team from Israel or Azerbaijan, or when the national team can qualify for a major tournament.

Edited by Ethnikos

Pana97, you have a point, but I'm still sick of seeing this s%$#!. PAOK should have put Ajax away 4-0 in the first half alone. I'll stick around, but only for Panathinaikos. Becuase now that I think of it, this year we could take out the Gavs

Greek football needs to go die in a fire! What we need to understand is that there are rich teams then there are poor teams then there's 1000 km of dog poo then there's us! Klaus would not getting into a second division team in England

• Like it 1

Stop blamming kluas.

He did well. I said beofre the tie this would come down to klaus. He scored one needed to score another one.

My issue today was with leovac, gary, djalma and shakov.

Charisis, cmiricok, tzavellas, klaus were all briliant.

Brikic looks to be a top keeper.

Matos i am 50/50 with so far.

Mysta so unlucky with post.

Biseswar looked so far off the pace

Greek football needs to go die in a fire! What we need to understand is that there are rich teams then there are poor teams then there's 1000 km of dog poo then there's us! Klaus would not getting into a second division team in England

[deleted - pash]

Paok outplayed ajax today and luck F***ed them.

Klaus destoryed their defence.

[deleted - pash]

[NO PERSONAL ATTACKS - next one gets a warning - pash]

Do you have a mental problem? What have you said in this post?

Paok outplayed ajax today and luck F***ed them.

Klaus destoryed their defence.

Live in you American owned media country and dont get invovled in greek things as you are not greek and a lunatic at that