Phantis Forums

Black Lives Matter Movement

Guest PastMember

Also tzatziki, what did I say that is false. I go to high school with them every single day, I see them out in public everyday. I remember the other year in school when I was walking down the hallway and a black kid full on brushed me (I didn't even know the kid). I asked him 'whats up' and he wanted to start a fight with me in the middle of the hallway. Like wtf? I walk through the mall with my sis or my girlfriend and ALWAYS, some black dude has to stare down their butts. Now I understand every guy secretly peeks at a girls ass - it's male nature, heck I do it myself. But they tend to make it so obvious and even whisper comments to their friends, just to piss me off I guess. What's even worse is that sometimes these guys are significantly older. I'm no racist, im just judging by real life encounters I've experienced, and stating the truth. I've never had these problems with Asians or whites.

Edited by Ethnikos

like i said earlier, they luv dat snowflake puzzy. i get it, it's a great psychological high to F*** and impregnate the women of the men who have oppressed you (read what eldridge cleaver published- black panther leader wrote about his serial rapes of white women) despite tzitziki telling us the panthers were peaceful and just wanted to attend yoga classes with white women...just make sure she also wants it and has jungle fever. otherwise, it's just more black on white crime - in this case, rape/sexual assault.

the statistics are mind boggling. i'd print them, but i would be labeled a racist.

I'll take a step further.  You go to a black neighborhood and I don't care if you're poor or feel the white man has you down but clean around your house.  Cut your grass.  Shovel your snow in the winter.  Basic stuff like that.  Go to a Mexican neighborhood again adjacent to the black neighborhood or an Arabic neighborhood that has all immigrants and its night and day difference.  Its like they still have that African jungle mentality in them.

Living next to a large black community does not make one an expert on black people. High school experiences are not representative of an entire social sub group. It's not about feeling guilty for being white, it's about acknowledging and addressing a serious and very real problem that millions of people live with daily for their whole lives. I know this will vex many here but the truth is some of you have no idea.  

Edited by Tzatziki

Tzatziki, I'm pretty sure we all have a good idea. I'm a strong believer that the condition of a country is reflective of of the people that live in it (obviously). Look at Pakistan, then look at Switzerland. Look at the people who live in Switzerland compared to the people who live in Pakistan. Swiss people s%$#! in toilets, Pakis s%$#! in hopes in the ground (not to mention Pakistan is an ancient country). What doe that tell you about the kind of people living in Pakistan? Now look at Africa, the whole continent is a mess. If you think we have no idea, than why don't you take a stroll through Africa some time, and see what happens to you.

P.S. I'm not trying to create conflict with you, we're just having a debate :P

Edited by Ethnikos

Living next to a large black community does not make one an expert on black people. High school experiences are not representative of an entire social sub group. It's not about feeling guilty for being white, it's about acknowledging and addressing a serious and very real problem that millions of people live with daily for their whole lives. I know this will vex many here but the truth is some of you have no idea.  

So what country is the Americas

Well generally in the world as whole, dealing can result in jail and using - not so much. So users in general would not make up prison populations anyway. So the apologist speak of more whites should be in prison because they are the users doesn't hold - in Europe anyway.

Who made that argument?

Now look at Africa, the whole ###### continent is a mess. If you think we have no idea, than why don't you take a stroll through Africa some time, and see what happens to you.

P.S. I'm not trying to create conflict with you, we're just having a debate :P

Ethnikos why do you think the continent of Africa is a mess? 

now all this stuff may be rejected by young whites who grew up in the mtv black-only culture era. the turn from rooting out unfair treatment of minorities to today's outrageous and ridiculous has definitely turned off white people of my generation...who see the ridiculous finger-pointing from those who refuse to help themselves.

Thankfully, you do not speak for white people of your generation.

Even if taken into deeper consideration, there are further flaws to the meme Black Lives Matter (BLM). Does BLM express any concern about the roughly 30,000,000 million black babies that have been killed since the advent of legal abortion? 

So what's the purpose of BLM? BLM functions to undermine local authority/confidence of police, empower centralized controls over police under federal/supranational bodies, promote civil unrest, and advance an agenda of thought control to limit political discourse. George Soros doesn't fund groups linked to the Ferguson riots because he genuinely cares about the plight of the black community; 

The movement is not about abortions or George Soros. This is disinformation. The movement is so simple and plain that in any decent and sane society it would have no need to exist. 

Exactly.  Look at Chicago every weekend, its a war zone with 50 shootings a weekend and 99% are black on black.  It's all gangs and drugs.  Not drug users, but drug dealers.  I have a Nigerian friend tell me what a disgrace "American Blacks" are.  In Nigeria they value education and are generally family oriented where here there is a sense of pride to drop out of school, sell drugs, and have a baby so they can be a "man".  Africa may be a mess but an African has a totally different mentality than an American Black.  

Tzatziki still doesn't want to say what country he lives in...

Your conspiracy theory documentary you quoted to attempt to prove inequality and unfairness towards the black community yesterday?

Users don't go to jail anyway so prison populations correctly reflect the dealers and violent suppliers. That is the way the law works, nothing to do with "whitey is smarter than the rest" as you put it or any other conspiracy.

No, perhaps I was unclear. This was not a conspiracy theory documentary, I'm not sure where you got that Idea. The film in question actually won an award at The Sundance Film Festival. Here it is below, just to be more clear. It is actually a very well made piece and if anyone is interested in the effects of US drug policy this is definitely for you.

The House I Live In (2012)

MV5BMTk4ODQxNzE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjY3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125653/

Also, I do not know where you got the notion that drug users do not go to prison but that is just plain false, drug possession is punishable by imprisonment in countless countries the world over. I know you are anti Muslim and anti anything that is not white christian wtv. Hell you are even anti Greek (if they might be left of centre). You can believe anything you desire but please do not pollute a serious topic by purposely trying to derail the flow with out and out lies, if you can be so kind.

Exactly.  Look at Chicago every weekend, its a war zone with 50 shootings a weekend and 99% are black on black.  It's all gangs and drugs.  Not drug users, but drug dealers.  I have a Nigerian friend tell me what a disgrace "American Blacks" are.  In Nigeria they value education and are generally family oriented where here there is a sense of pride to drop out of school, sell drugs, and have a baby so they can be a "man".  Africa may be a mess but an African has a totally different mentality than an American Black.  

Tzatziki still doesn't want to say what country he lives in...

I see no reason why I should tell you what country I live in, what does it matter?

Your Nigerian friend is one person out of over six billion on this planet, I could care less for his narrow minded stereotypical views of his American "brothers", Nigeria has no shortage of problems in their own glass house, it is maybe best that he does not throw stones and instead be a part of some kind of solution instead of a crab in a bucket.

i think this tzitzika fellow grew up thinking every black male in the usa is actually morgan freeman - without white script writers. tzitzika is going to tell a chicagoan what's going on in chicago with chicago blacks. i'm still waiting for an explanation defending the actions of a flash mob.

I grew up thinking people should not be judged based on their skin color but on their actions or character.

I see no reason why I should tell you what country I live in, what does it matter?

Your Nigerian friend is one person out of over six billion on this planet, I could care less for his narrow minded stereotypical views of his American "brothers", Nigeria has no shortage of problems in their own glass house, it is maybe best that he does not throw stones and instead be a part of some kind of solution instead of a crab in a bucket.

Because you don't live in the US, so stop lecturing on us stuff you know nothing about.  I do.  I live in the US.  All these vlakias coming out of your mouth every second.  You're some sorry ass white person that would get beaten and robbed in these neighborhoods but you're too stupid to figure it out.  Its not just one, its multiple Africans I know despise American blacks.  The culture is garbage and you lick it up with your ghetto rap music you listen too.  You're the problem, not the solution because you're encouraging this behavior by listening to nonsense.

Edited by gyros

what a coincidence, because so did i.

except BLM doesn't see it that way. based on skin colour...blacks should get even more free stuff - including a big fat reparations check, a pass on crime and able to have their narratives (black slaves built the usa, whites are privileged, whites are inherently racist) accepted as norms. 

They burned Milwaukee down last night because the police shot and killed an armed black man who had a lengthy criminal past.  This is such nonsense in this country.  Whoever is behind BLM needs to go to prison.

Link that drug users go to jail as often as dealers? Even 5% as often? :D  :D

Just one link to save your sun-dance legitimised documentary you quoted from?

Any actual Americans in the house who have any insight? I can tell you Europe we do not jail drug users, we concentrate on dealers and suppliers. 

Just because you are oblivious, does not mean I need to save a damn thing.

I encourage you to take a walk through Africa, maybe a little stroll through Congo, Somalia, or whatever... it's the same everywhere

Or the east side of Detroit or the south side of Chicago or East St Louis...  Dude is living in a fairy tale world.  His white Canadian ass would get beaten and robbed so fast.  Shame on a Canadian trying to lecture us on the pros of Black Live Matters. 

Edited by gyros

Sorry about the confusion. On that note, I 100% agree with you on this matter. You never hear the other side of the story, or other statistics to the fact, which would help people see these issues in the reality they are, not in the fantasy world people create.

• Lazarus changed the title to Black Lives Matter Movement